Thoughts on using sites like this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on using sites like this?

So this is my first time joining a site like this! What do you guys think of them? Are they worth it?

Welcome, liz! I love this site. connected with so many hot babes and even enjoy a chat or two on these forums. All in all it's a good time. PEACE

Comment

Aw, thanks Gameon! That's great to hear.

Comment

I LOVE IT HERE! Not even sorry for the all caps, haha! Been great from day when one I joined. Ya gotta put in a bit of effort sometimes but it is all worth it. And you're a super cute gal so you'll have no problems making some dates and hookups!

Comment

I just joined recently too! So far, so good. Been having a lot of fun both on and offline. I have a pretty busy job so I tend to not join in on the forums as much as others but they're a great resource and a fun time. I'm mostly into meeting new people in person and this site delivers on that.

Comment

Hey Elizabeth! Happy to have you here. I see you're in Forks! I'm just in Seattle. Message me if you wanna meet up sometime. You seen really cool!

Comment

Hi Driver....thanks! Messaging you rightttttt now.

Comment

welcome enjoy yourself
                listo

Comment

It is a good place getting to know new people and have fun with them

Comment

Hey, totaly worst! Its helps me anytimes i got questions. And you can ask for some help, and you not care what ppl will think about you.

Comment

• CupcakeTea
                      CupcakeTea commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Why do you think that it is the worst?

• imhornyimhorny
                      imhornyimhorny commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Awww what made you say that?

I came across it by accident but I'm glad at first I was just skimming through then I started posting I looked for a app for here didn't find one though
                    listo

Comment

Working...
                    X