Tell me all about that first kiss!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me all about that first kiss!!!!

Okay guys (and gals!) I wanna hear all about your first kiss. Like an actual real kiss, not those little kid ones that totally don't count! So mine was in high school. I think it was like grade 11? Anyway, there was this guy I had a huge crush on and we'd been sending texts and stuff online in between class. Anyway, we were also both part of the yearbook committee (super dorks, I know! And I totally originally joined because he was part of it, haha, but ended up actually like it). One evening we were both still at school working on some layouts together. I needed him to come and look at something on my computer and he did. And he was leaning over my shoulder and I just looked over at him and melted and then he glanced over at me. And our faces were so close together and then we kissed! It was perfect!

I think this would make more sense in the Your Dating Stories forum.

Comment

Oh, whoops! My bad! Well, these aren't really "dating stories," if you think about it. Anyway, too late now! Why not just participate then?

Comment

I'll jump in! My first kiss, real kiss, was absolutely horrible and part of me wishes it never happened but hey, these are the stories that define you, right! Or something like that, lol. I was at a house party and 16-year-old me was deffo drinking way too much. I was determined to have some fun that night and had a little TOO much fun. I dragged this guy to a bathroom or closet or something and went in for a kiss. It was alright. We started adding tongue and that was a bad idea because whatever he'd been eating/drinking tasted awful and I and ended up puking all over him. Thank GOD he was super drunk too. He barely noticed and then when his friends found him later they thought he'd barfed on himself. I was safe! But yeah, getting a bit of a make-out sesh and then vomitting is super gross. Do not recommend! Also, always carry some breath mints with you. Haha.

Comment

OH WOW! What a story, Veronica. I am so sorry??? But also I might've laughed a little bit, haha.

Comment

My first kiss was part of a 7 minutes in heaven game! First I couldn't believe people still actualy played it. This was my first teen party and I thought we'd just hang out and listen to music. But nope, organized games, lol. We spun a bottle and I landed on this guy. I think he went to my school but I didn't really know. They put us in a closet for the 7 minutes. I was thinking of just sitting there or chatting but then I just went for it. He was a horrrrrrible kisser but I kept going! At least there was no vomit and he tasted pretty good! lol

Comment

o boiyyyy this brings back memories. mine was behind my apartment when I was a young teen. i snuck out there to hang out with this neighbour kid and he was all, 'wanna french kiss?' and I asked him what that was and he showed me instead. It was pretty cute! Always thought fondly of that alley after that.

Comment

Oh, mine was so boring! It was during a school dance and I didn't even like my date that much but I didn't want to go to a dance alone. Nothing special, no sparks! But I guess it couldn't been worse.

Comment

I was teaching at a summer camp and me and another counsler (so so so so so cute) had been flirting all summer and finally sealed the deal near the end. There was a heavy, heavy make-out sesh. It was soooooo good.

Comment

These stories are soooooo good! Guys, where ya at? I wanna hear your stories!

Comment

Okay, I guess I'll share! This was also many many years ago now. I grew up in a small town in upstate New York and worked at the local drive in. I always saw this one gal who came with her friends. She'd order the same thing from concessions whenever she came and I started having it ready for her. One night I happened to have off but I went there just for fun and she saw me and invited me to sit with her and her friends. Afterward we went for a stroll and the night was magical and you know how it goes. The kiss was pretty perfect. We ended up being high school sweethearts after that! Her name was Betty.

Comment

Tyler, that may be the best story yet! I absolutely melted!

Comment

Mine was this first date with a girl I had a crush on in high school. I had NO idea what I was doing but she showed me some good tongue tricks that night.

Comment

I was 13 and it was a super hot summer and I bought a sno-cone for myself and saw my neighbor, this really sweet chica, and offered to buy her one. Except I didn't have enough change so we ended up sharing. And u kno after u share a sno-cone it's almost inevitable u end up sharing a kiss!

Comment

Working...
                            X