Go To Move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go To Move

If the person that you really liked asks you out, what's your main go to move in order for them to ask you out again? Mine would be wearing some tight and revealing dress

I would slip him a bit of a tongue when I kiss him on the lips before calling it a night

Comment

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think that will be a good reason for him to invite you again for another date.

Having sex with them. If that doesn't work, then he's lucking to have a taste of me lol

Comment

• Danica505
      Danica505 commented
      Editing a comment
      How many times have you slept with the guy during the first date?

• yumyum
      yumyum commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, what if that the only thing he wants from you?

Make sure that he has fun on our first date, that way even if its slim, the chance of asking me for another date is a possibility.

Comment

I will make the date memorable for both of us, that way he will never forget about it.

Comment

• Kinkytime
        Kinkytime commented
        Editing a comment
        Same goes for me, that way the chances of being asked out again are high.

• BuiltToLast
        BuiltToLast commented
        Editing a comment
        What would you do to make a date memorable? I am curious to know.

• inertia
        inertia commented
        Editing a comment
        BuiltToLast I will let him eat my tasty pussy, that would make it memorable.

I will give him the horny look. I guess that would be enough.

Comment

• rockmybedpls
        rockmybedpls commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you making the horny look on your profile pic?

• hardandrough
        hardandrough commented
        Editing a comment
        I guess your outfit on your profile picture is enough to make him invite you again.

Kiss him on the lips and whisper to his ear that if he asks me out again, I would show him how wild I can get in the bedroom

Comment

• MasQue
        MasQue commented
        Editing a comment
        Bet nobody has rejected that offer yet, am I right?

I will just be my self and try not to make up stories. Building her trust in the first date is the key to have a second date.

Comment

• smoker
        smoker commented
        Editing a comment
        What if the date didn't end up on a good note?

• VickyMae55
        VickyMae55 commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you sure that you can be really "yourself" during the first date? I bet that you would only do it just for show

I would whisper to him that the next day he can have a taste of my pussy. Then I would grab his hand and put it on my crotch in order for you to know that I wasn't wearing any undies during the date lol

Comment

• jerda201
        jerda201 commented
        Editing a comment
        If that's the case, I would love to take you out for dinner

wow! i love you girls well perfect

Comment

• XtineA
        XtineA commented
        Editing a comment
        How about your go to move? Are you going to share it to us?

• josephbarbgp0ad
        josephbarbgp0ad commented
        Editing a comment
        yes of cause

I will silently tease him by brushing my breasts against his back.

Comment

About me on first date is time to know how she feel about me, i will ending up kissing and let her know how much i love her & how much i need to be with her.

Comment

• HoneySpyder
          HoneySpyder commented
          Editing a comment
          You will do that on the first date? I suggest that you shouldn't, it will creep her out.

• josephbarbgp0ad
          josephbarbgp0ad commented
          Editing a comment
          HoneySpyder It will depend if she's agree to do but sometimes is seem weird on first date. cause she will think is too fast and i want to use her and dump away !
          Last edited by josephbarbgp0ad; 01-17-2019, 11:18 AM.

I just show her my guns and tell her what I'm going to do with it to her family if we don't meet again. It works every time.

Just kidding, manners and excellent outfits always leave a good impression on my girls.

Comment

If I really like him, I don't mind doing stupid things just to make him ask me out again.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDaddy69 View Post
            I just show her my guns and tell her what I'm going to do with it to her family if we don't meet again. It works every time.

Just kidding, manners and excellent outfits always leave a good impression on my girls.
            Add some fine wining and dining to the mix and you'll be sure to swim in pussies even during the first date.

Comment

Working...
            X