The Power of Persuasion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Power of Persuasion

My partner is shy in bed and although he performs well and I am always satisfied with his "services", I can't help but think of more ways to make things more exciting for us in the bedroom... I've broached the subject before but he shut me down. So, how do I get him to convert and give in to my dirty desires?

There's a saying that "if it's not broke, why fix it?"

Comment

• Aglowwo
      Aglowwo commented
      Editing a comment
      Leave her alone, she wants to enjoy having sex as much as her husband.

• Stoneyption
      Stoneyption commented
      Editing a comment
      How about this: "If it's not broke, then make it better."

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      Stoneyption I think that's from Black Panther and the quote goes like this, "Just because something works, that doesn't mean it can't be improved."

What are you asking him to do to you exactly? Maybe he's really into that sort of thing that's why it got shot down when you try to talk to him about it. What you can do is you try to condition or ease him into doing what you want

Comment

Try to talk to him about your request if you feel that it is starting to feel a little repetitive for you guys

Comment

• Lingtote
        Lingtote commented
        Editing a comment
        But I think that you cannot force someone to do something that he is not comfortable with.

• merrygoround
        merrygoround commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes. Talk to him. That always works...

"Hey, you're boring in bed, can we do something about that?"

How long have you been together? If it is only recent, maybe he is not ready to do the things that you're asking him

Comment

• merrygoround
        merrygoround commented
        Editing a comment
        That is something to consider... How long have you two been together?

Don't pursue it if he does not like it. Maybe he is not into those kinds of things that you want both of you to do.

Comment

• hitthesack
        hitthesack commented
        Editing a comment
        So you're saying that it would be much better for the both of them that the guy is the only one who's satisfied during sex?

I can give you your dirty desires and mind you, I am very good in any kinks so why not hit me up and let's hook up.

Comment

• rockmybedpls
        rockmybedpls commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope you can really prove that.

Start small. Do things with slight alteration then keep going bigger and bigger- and before you know it, he'd be kneeling in front of you begging for release. This works.

Comment

If my girlfriend is as hot as you, I will do anything just to satisfy her sexually.

Comment

I guess your partner and I are the same because I'm also shy in bed.

Comment

• newromance
            newromance commented
            Editing a comment
            Are you sure that you're shy in the bedroom? lol

• Live2Hunt
            Live2Hunt commented
            Editing a comment
            newromance Yes, even with a sexy girl like you.

I would suggest that you talk to him and tell him what he needs to do in order for him to know what you to do

Comment

Do not force him if he does not like it. As long as you are satisfied with your sex life then that is enough.

Comment

Maybe he is not in the mood or not feeling well that is why he stot you up.

Comment

What are you asking him to do to you? He might not be really into that sort of thing that's why he shut down your request

Comment

• Yummykorn
                  Yummykorn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Maybe she wanted to go kinky with him.

i will help you to solve your dirty desire, if don't mind contact me on ([email protected]) will talk for more

Comment

Working...
              X