What am I going to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What am I going to do?

I'm currently in a relationship right now, and she's a lesbian. I wanna be a good girlfriend to her but there are times that I can't stop myself from imagining things with a real guy. I know it's kinda absurd, I love her and willing to marry her but I'm afraid that our relationship will be a big failure since I still fancy a real man. Should I stay and pretend that everything's okay? Or should I talk to her about what I truly feel and leave her?

Are you sure you are a lesbian? Maybe you're a bisexual. Here's what you do: Go fuck a guy then decide. Your heart will tell you the answer, if not, your vagina can always step in and make the decision for you.

Comment

• TeaHoney
      TeaHoney commented
      Editing a comment
      She will be cheating if she does that so it is better to just follow her heart and leave her if she wants to be with a man.

• BearMsAlive
      BearMsAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      TeaHoney just because BeautifulCupful mentioned that she fuck a guy, it doesn't immediately mean that she has to fuck him during the relationship. If the two of them break up, that might be the time that she can try and doing it with a guy again

Why not invite her to some FFM action. I'm available if you want

Comment

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      merrygoround That's right.

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you really think that would solve her problem or you're just after the quick lay?

• AnnieP
      AnnieP commented
      Editing a comment
      Smooth moves. But I agree, this way she can decide which sex does she actually prefer.

It would be much better that you be honest with what you're feeling towards men starts to go out of hand already

Comment

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      True that. Honesty is the best policy.

You better make your decision right now if you want to spend your life with a lesbian or with a real man before it is too late.

Comment

• TeaBroadway
      TeaBroadway commented
      Editing a comment
      You are right, she should decide already because it will be harder if you let it wait too long.

Hmmmm,....

Comment

• TeaHoney
      TeaHoney commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you trying to say something?

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      So what do you have to say about her problem? lalinkhan001

Just be true to yourself and tell her what you really feel. Be honest with her because it will set you both free. Do not let it linger anymore.

Comment

• BabeLady
      BabeLady commented
      Editing a comment
      So what you're trying to say is that she end things with her already?

Can we arrange an orgy? So you can figure out what you really like- sucking cock or eating pussy.

Comment

Confirmed! You're a Bi! You're in love with a woman but you fantasized a man. You should talk about it with your partner.

Comment

Working...
      X