Are you having an affair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you having an affair?

I know it's wrong but I don't why having a relationship with a married man gives me immeasurable fun. It's complicated but the thought of him choosing me over his wife makes me happy. I'm in a dilemma! Should I pursue our relationship even if it's wrong?

You're grown up woman, I bet you already know what is right from wrong!

Comment

• TeaBroadway
      TeaBroadway commented
      Editing a comment
      She knows but she chose to do the wrong thing.

You can try and divert yourself away from your partner and look for something more fun, like trying your those large dragon dildos. lol

Comment

It's very inappropriate so better cut that relationship off. You have to realize that you are destroying a family by having a relationship with a married man.

Comment

• TroveLove
        TroveLove commented
        Editing a comment
        You tell her, she knows that the man she's dating is married and now she has the audacity to ask us what she should do when she already knew what to do.

• Live2Hunt
        Live2Hunt commented
        Editing a comment
        TroveLove I really don't understand why there are people who are like her who loves seeing things be destroyed.

It is better to get out of that kind of relationship before his wife knows about it because it will cause you so much trouble if ever.

Comment

You should heed their advices, you are an adult, I know that you know what is the right thing to do.

Comment

• SmileDemiSmile
          SmileDemiSmile commented
          Editing a comment
          You're right. She must already know what's the difference between the two.

• AnnieP
          AnnieP commented
          Editing a comment
          SmileDemiSmile It seems like she just left us without even saying anything. I hope she followed some of the advice here.

• SmileDemiSmile
          SmileDemiSmile commented
          Editing a comment
          AnnieP Maybe you're right. Lol People nowadays.

I think you just crave for attention that's why you enjoy being the side chick. If I were you, end it already because karma can be a huge bitch sometimes

Comment

• sexyme1
          sexyme1 commented
          Editing a comment
          This sounds like it is coming from someone who's been cheated before

• yumyum
          yumyum commented
          Editing a comment
          sexyme1 Yes, I've been cheated before that's why I know. I hope your partner will not on you too so that you will not feel the pain.

If you know before hand that he is married, then you shouldn't have started it the first place. I would suggest to think of it this way. If he decides to leave his wife and stay with you, do you really think that he wouldn't find another woman to cheat you with?

Comment

Are you sure that you really like to be the side chick? You're just like an undercard match in the main event. Lol

Comment

• Janbaby
            Janbaby commented
            Editing a comment
            Never thought of it that way. That's a really nice analogy

• BabyUni
            BabyUni commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah right, not to mention that she is also wrecking a home.

• HoneyConey
            HoneyConey commented
            Editing a comment
            Janbaby Glad that you appreciate it.

I guess that what's important for you is your personal happiness and you don't mind if other people would be hurt because of it

Comment

• HoneyHoney72
            HoneyHoney72 commented
            Editing a comment
            Not the best advice I've read so far.

• Informerem
            Informerem commented
            Editing a comment
            HoneyHoney72 she might just stating the obvious in the hopes that she would realize her mistakes

It is okay to be selfish when it comes to love. But you have to be sure that nobody gets hurt because of it

Comment

• bubblebutt6969
            bubblebutt6969 commented
            Editing a comment
            How can you do that? Can you give me some tips on how to be selfish when it comes to love without hurting somebody?

• morelove
            morelove commented
            Editing a comment
            What she might be trying to say is that it is okay to be a selfish partner if the guy you're dating is not married or has children. Since you can't really demand a huge amount of time to a person who has a family of his or her own

• Kinkytime
            Kinkytime commented
            Editing a comment
            bubblebutt6969 Try reading what morelove I hope that it answered your question.

If you're asking us our opinion regarding your relationship, then might as well end it already since you know that there is a chance that he would end up going to his wife again

Comment

• HugKenji
            HugKenji commented
            Editing a comment
            Are you thinking that she might be feeling guilty regarding the relationship?

• Lookingforlovin
            Lookingforlovin commented
            Editing a comment
            HugKenji That's not it.

Comment

• inertia
            inertia commented
            Editing a comment
            Pretty huge cock you've got there.

• ManlyBeardMan
            ManlyBeardMan commented
            Editing a comment
            inertia Right off the bat. I guess you didn't even bother reading his comment because of his dick. lol

Think about this, you are destroying a home, you are taking a child's father and a husband away from them. If your conscience can't take all of that then you are a selfish b**ch.

Comment

Better heed for the advice of some of the girls here. You will never be happy with the man you love if you know that you are hurting someone else.

Comment

Working...
            X