No announcement yet.

AHHH, threesome advice? Should I do it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AHHH, threesome advice? Should I do it?

So ive been hooking up with this guy and its been pretty good and weve been having a lot of fun. like more fun than i usually have with guys! anyway, he jus sent me this message where he asked me if i would be interested in a threesome. He said it was with a girl he knows so she wouldn't be a stranger to both of us. like, i've never considered getting with a girl but i don't think i'd be opposed to it. half of me just thinks he wants to see two girls go at it but also I wouldn't be totally opposed to that! could be fun, right? so what should i do? he offered that we could all go out first so we could see if we get along. does that sound like a good idea?

Yasss queen, yasssss. I love me some threesomes. They are a TON of fun. I usually end up in MFF because I haven't met a lot of guys who are into MMF (but I would love to, ahem ahem). If this is your first time, deffo meet up first! And is it a first time for both of them too? Make sure you all have reasonable expectations. As in, threesomes can be awkward! It's sort of like a dance. And, hey, you getting it on with a hottie while he watches is totally fine too. Or you can put him to work helping get you both off.

Comment

One of my first serious relationships was with a woman and we loved having threesomes with other guys. It was incredible sexy and we both got off on another guy watching us and fucking us. I remember my first fondly. You're going to have so much fun!

Comment

This guy is good to ask! I once had a guy not say anything to me and try to just "accidentally" have this girl join us (don't even ask, ugh) and it was so weird and gross. He's communicating so that's good! Just keep the channels open and make sure you're all enjoying it the entire time.

Comment

• TastyLove
          TastyLove commented
          Editing a comment
          Have you ever thought it as a bad experience?

Well that sounds like my dream night. Lucky guy (& you)

Comment

If you're okay with it, then go for it and have some fun

Comment

You sound like you're interested as well , why not go for it. Explore your sexuality

Comment

If you're going to push through with that threesome, maybe you can share what happened with the 3 of you

Comment

Working...
              X