No announcement yet.

Share your absolute fave makeout song!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share your absolute fave makeout song!

I wanna hear all your banger makeout songs! What are the songs you put on when your getting hot and heavy with your honey? I've been listening to the same songs for too long and I need some new matieral!

Skin by Rihanna! Damn that is a SONG. I put that on and it totally sets the mood. Damn good beat.

Comment

Body Say by my girl Demi Lovatto. That song is practically dripping with sex. "You can touch me with slow handsssssss." ooo yeah.

Comment

Okay so there are so many THE WEEKND songs that I could put here but I think the ultimate one is Wicked Games. I put that one on and the pants come off almost immediately.

Comment

I guess I'm a lil dorky because mine is a Coldplay song, ha! But "Sparks" is a smooth, sexy song.

Comment

Hasley's Now or Never! I listen to that regularly coz its one of my faves but its also got a good rhythm for making out.

Comment

Gimme All Your Love by Alabama Shakes! It is guaranteed to set the mood.

Comment

These are all some great suggestions. Never listened to Hasley or Alabama Shakes before. Keep the suggestions comin'!

Comment

Very impressed everyone is able to only list one song! I guess if I had to list just one it would be You're Still The One. A bit of a ballad but it was always nice background when I've been making out.

Comment

I love that Shania song, Gabrielle! My ultimate makeout songs tend to change with the person, but my main go-to is Somebody Else by The 1975. It's an addictive song.

Comment

Working...
                    X