No announcement yet.

Name some outside the box date places!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name some outside the box date places!

Tired of going on dates to bars and clubs! Tell me some super strange or out of the box date ideas!

Arcades are fun! There are usually two player games so you can compete a bit and get competitive. Always a good time! Plus if you win enough tickets you could get her a prize.

Comment

Museums are generally overlooked for date spots (I guess because you have to be more quiet) but if you aren't intersted in a regular museum, seek out a science museum. They are usually more hands on and the volume can be a bit louder. Plus science is awesome!

Comment

I went on a date where we rented bikes and rode to a part of town I'd never been before. The workout was fun but not too intesne and the views were great! We ended it with a dinner. Highly recommend!

Comment

Fuckin' laser tag! Nothing more fun than runnig around the dark shootin at people. (Also gotta say laser tag is even more fun high, if you're into that sorta thing.)

Comment

Yes to laser tag! And a bit more hardcore, but paintball is funnnnnnnnnn as hell. You might get bruised tho!

Comment

Those breakout games can be fun. You know where you go and get locked in a room and have to solve riddles to escape? Altho make sure that they arent the type to get frustrated or too competitive. It can be a kind of intesne experience. But ive done it on dates a few times and its always ended well.

Comment

Working...
              X