For Ladies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Ladies

What is your ideal fantasy "date"? This is for the ladies, need information thanks.

A date at the top of the hill where we can see the sunset.

Comment

• Carlosa34
      Carlosa34 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, this is very romantic and when the night comes, you can witness the stars in the sky together.

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, it was perfect for me.

A beach date, watching the sunset together would sure be romantic.

Comment

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, camping on the beach will surely win her heart.

Mine would be in a luxurious restaurant in a skyscraper building where I can have a better view of the city.

Comment

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      This is my dream date too but it seems it will stay as a dream forever.

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you think that it will stay as a dream? Maybe someday you will find someone who is willing to date you there.

Like to have a date in Koh Tao, Thailand. It's a tiny island in Thailand. They say that it has a great sight during the night.

Comment

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      I just hope that would not be the first date since the only time that a guy would do that for a first date is if he's head over heels in love with you

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Yummykorn Of course, If he can afford to go there with me, then I'm going to marry him. Lol

What kind of date are we talking about here? Is it a first date or a date between a couple? For a first date, I prefer to be in a restaurant where we can talk and get to know each other

Comment

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      I like the simple lady like you. Would you date me? Lol

Maybe try and ask her friends first on what kind of fun she's into so that you can find restaurants that serve the kind of food that she likes and the same time you can get to talk to her

Comment

Why are you asking us for tips when it comes to dates? Have you not taken a girl on a date before?

Comment

• AglowBeautiful
        AglowBeautiful commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe he wants to do something that is new or unique in order to impress the girl

Date on a yacht while enjoying the sea breeze and drinking wine.

Comment

• TeaBroadway
        TeaBroadway commented
        Editing a comment
        While you both exploring the sea, sure, that is romantic.

For me, camping together while watching the stars is the most romantic date.

Comment

A simple date is enough for me as long as I can have fun and him as well.

Comment

• Kinkytime
          Kinkytime commented
          Editing a comment
          Indeed, the most important in a date is not the place, but the feelings.

Fantasy date? I think a date in the outer space while watching the earth below is the most romantic date of them all.

Comment

• Vichie
          Vichie commented
          Editing a comment
          Guess that you would love to be with Elon Musk then. He might do such a thing on a date considering that he has a rocket ship

Dating on top of the Eiffel Tower while watching the city of Paris is my kind of romantic date.

Comment

• AnnieP
          AnnieP commented
          Editing a comment
          Are you sure that sort of thing is possible?

I think being with him and having a great time with him is my dream date, a bonus would be the beautiful scenery where he will take me.

Comment

My ex wanted to have a date in Paris. I think most women want to go to that Place.

Comment

• morelove
            morelove commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, Paris is a romantic place to go to.
        Working...
        X