No announcement yet.

sending naked pics, what's the verdict!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sending naked pics, what's the verdict!

So outside of this site, how do you all like to send your racy photos? I like snapchat! I know you can screenshot it, but i think it's fun how they can disappear after 6 seconds. And also you can tell if they've looked at it, which is a lot of fun. I also luve good ole fashioned texting too.

I tend to stick to the site! its easier to keep track of everythign and then there is no way that i could accidentally send anything to the wrong person. Imagine accidentally texting your mom! Ha!

Comment

I love sending pics! it's so much fun. and its a great way to get guys excited about an upcoming hookup. i generally stick to the site, tho. i rarely give out my personal number!

Comment

Snapchat is fun! I give all my fave users on here my handle so I can connect with 'em more intimately. It's loads of fun and i love all the filters!

Comment

I send nude pics when I was with my partner. Not the type to send to random persons that I interact with online

Comment

I usually go with kik or snapchat

Comment

I usually send it through FB, snapchat and sometimes even on twitter

Comment

I don't care if this would sound a major stereotype, but I don't mind to get one from the opposite sex

Comment

Working...
                X