question ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question ??

I met a chick awhile back while I was outside a bar smoking a cigarette we hit it off hung out for a few weeks then she told me she wanted me to quit smoking or she was out now I had a cigarette in my hand when we met so why try and change me now anyone gone through this???
    listo

The question is do you feel that she is worth it or not. Because if you feel she is worth it, then go ahead and quit just for her. You can always go back to smoking if things don't workout for the both of you

Comment

Is it a deal breaker for you if the girl that you're seeing tries to change the bad habits that you have?

Comment

• leonbronsomGM
      leonbronsomGM commented
      Editing a comment
      my point was you met me while smoking you know I smoke why try and change me now

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      leonbronsomGM because she's the type of girl who's into guys that are rough around the edges and she wants to try to clean him up

• ManlyBeardMan
      ManlyBeardMan commented
      Editing a comment
      honesty101 Is that how girls think?

She might have seen something in you that is why she decided to hang out with you. So I'm going to suggest the same thing that newromance suggested

Comment

• morelove
      morelove commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. I think it is best to take her suggestion.

Did you quit smoking though? If I were you, I'll stop seeing that girl, dude.

Comment

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think he has no plans of quitting just because the girl asked him to stop smoking.

• Amazeac
      Amazeac commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with KellyEM , and besides he just hang-out with the girl and not on a relationship.

• leonbronsomGM
      leonbronsomGM commented
      Editing a comment
      Live2Hunt it was bud and smoking like a broken stove

I don't think that it makes sense too trying to change someone you've just met. Or maybe she's into you that's why she wanted you to quit smoking so that she can be with you.

Comment

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that the girl has a thing on him and the only thing she finds unpleasant about him is his smoking habit.

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      sexyme1 So, she can't accept him smoking?

So what did you do to the girl?

Comment

Working...
X