Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As a girl is it okay to be taller than a guy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a girl is it okay to be taller than a guy?

I'm tall, almost 5'10", but I love wearing heels. Guys, do you mind is a woman is taller than you? Ladies, how do you feel about being taller than a guy? I don't mind it and I LOVE my heels. I even have some six inch heels! But sometimes guys can act weird about it and I can feel their weirdness and it makes everything feel weird.

I love tall women! I'm pretty tall myself so it generally takes a tall woman with a major heel to be taller than me, but I wouldn't even mind. It's more leg to admire.

Comment

Tall. Women. Are. Super. Sexy. Period. Wear dem heels, girl.

Comment

The taller the better! I totally don't mind if a woman is taller than me. I'm not the tallest so if I had that attitude I would be limiting myself for the kinds of women I would hookup with, ha. When I was younger I had a bit of a complex about always needing to be the tallest but I've gotten over it now. When I'm with a tall, commanding woman all eyes are on here and the fact that she's with me is a damn good feeling.

Comment

i dunno, i would feel weird if i were taller than a dude i was with! i guess it's a bit limiting or old fashioned but i like the feeling of being smaller. it makes me feel more protected and more like the "lady" in the relationship. ive probably read too many romance novels but the guy is always meant to be tall and dashing! i'm really shor tho so i would never have a problem with a guy being taller than me. if i were taller i would likely feel different!

Comment

I'm bi and date men and women. I'm also medium height so I meet guys and women that are shorter and taller than me. It did take a bit of getting used to be the "tall" one in a relationship but now I don't care! If I enjoy being someone, I enjoy being with them. Doesn't matter how tall. Also when you're lying down in bed, height almost doesn't matter anymore.

Comment

sry but a guy is supposed to be taller than their woman. that's how it is. if i'm seein u and ur at my height, u better believe ur always wearing flats. how am i supposed to feel like a man with a woman towering over me?

Comment

Wowwwwwww guy. Talk about gross. Maybe what will help you feel like a man shouldn't have anything to do with who you are seeing. That's all on you!

Comment

Yeah, seriously. What a totally nasty thing to say. If you feel less of a man if a woman is taller than you then that's something wrong with YOU, not her. Grow up, kid.

Comment

Mah man is entitled to feel however he wants. Lay off him. It's not like he's being mean to taller women, he just doesn't want to date 'em, lololollllll.

Comment

pewpewpew, you should at least try sometime. You might find dating a taller woman is a lot of fun. Especially sex. lollllll

Comment

Would love to try and be with someone who's taller than me, so that I can try and suck on her titties without bending my knees

Comment

I would actually prefer it if a guy is taller than me, but hey if I'm in love with him I probably wouldn't mind

Comment

I'm with pewpewpew here. I'm also not comfortable if the woman I'm dating is taller with me. Sorry ladies.

Comment

Working...
                            X