My top 5 surefire ways to end up hooking up on the first date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My top 5 surefire ways to end up hooking up on the first date

Hooking up on the first date is the best---don't lie it totally is! And I've got some tips for how you can make sure that you're getting some at the end of your first date. Sometimes it doesn't take any extra work at all because you both kno the date is gonna end in a hookup. But these five things will ensure that you're definitely getting that home run: 1) don't get too drunk! yes, getting tipsy or even trashed is a fun night and it can make for some cahhhhhrazy sex but sometimes you can cross that line and get too sloppy. Hopefully you're with a person that isn't gonna take advantage if you're blackout drunk but also, you don't wanna be havin sex that sloppy----you won't remember anything! 2) revealing clothes but not too revealing. This is a given as you always wanna look your best on a date buttttttt if you leave a little something to the imagination it'll have him/her clawing at you to get those clothes off of you! I find that certain fabrics that have a specific feel can really entice your date, like a slippery silk or sheer mesh. 3) Whispering! This sounds silly but take time to whisper things in their ear. Not like whole conversations becaue that's weird, lol. But you know, like little snippets of things. There are a lot of nerves around the ear and it feels really good and can be a sublte way to arouse someone! 4) Have a plan. Make sure you know where you're gonna end up for this hookup and make it clear to your date. Your place? Their place? Somewhere in the middle? Know you're route so you don't have to waste time figuring it out later. 5) Be relaxed and have fun! The biggest tip of advice I can give is to have fun! Don't be all uptight and nervous because that's the most surefire way to NOT get laid. Be fun, be yourself, be sexy! Hope these tips help. xoxoxoxooxoxox

Oh these r great tips, thank you Ice! I totally agree with number 4. The times I've been thinking about hooking up but didn't plan enough ahead, things happeend or I got tipsy or shit wasn't clear and then we just ended up parting ways. Like, have a plan but also don't think too much about it!

Comment

Luvvvvvv all of these, thanks doll for putting this together. I also find that doing date activities that get me all close to my dates really helps. Like her and I will play pool or go dancing. That way we're touching and close and getting super hot and heavy. Works. Every. Time.

Comment

Your welcome ladies! I'm all about sharing good tips and advice, especially if it helps someone get laid. Sex for everyone!

Comment

Yeeeeesssss, I'm going to try these tips out on my next few dates. Thank u! <3

Comment

Working...
          X