Wedding Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedding Date

Has any of you been asked out by an ex to be a date on a wedding? I'm asking since an ex recently called me and wanted me to be his date on the wedding of a mutual friend of ours. Do you think that I should go and be his date or not?

If you're civil or adult enough towards each other, maybe you can go as each other dates for the sake of your friend

Comment

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      This is what should happen if that friend really wants you both there.

Date? What date? Do you mean as a partner for that wedding?

Comment

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      She's talking about your ex asking you out to be his partner for that wedding. Were you thinking that her ex suddenly proposed to her? lol

• yumyum
      yumyum commented
      Editing a comment
      I understand what a partner is on a wedding but not a date on a wedding. Anyway, my initial understanding was right.

If there was no hard feeling between you then go on. It would just be a one time event, anyway, so it would not be a big deal.

Comment

• morelove
      morelove commented
      Editing a comment
      This is what I was thinking, too. There is no harm in making her ex a date or partner on that wedding. As long as they are still friends, then they would still be a perfect couple during the wedding day.

I am confused here. Are there dates on a wedding? If yes, what kind of a date is this?

Comment

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      I think she's talking about plus ones. You can check out to be with someone or not on the wedding invites. Helps the planning of the wedding easier if they have the idea how many exactly is attending.

• Amazeac
      Amazeac commented
      Editing a comment
      As a woman who helped planning before, one person can really fuck up the planning if the suddenly wanted to be included or not in the event.

No, I would not accept it. I would rather be partnered with someone else than to be partnered with my ex. I do not want to remember that asshole.

Comment

• Airbind
      Airbind commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. You can always do that. But what if you have no choice? Would you just not attend to avoid a day of misery and sacrificing your friendship with the celebrants>

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that for all of your exes or just a select few?

Can I refuse to join the wedding? Or is it possible to just send a proxy? I do not want to see my ex on that wedding. My friend would be able to understand me if that's the case.

Comment

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      If you feel that you do not want to have your ex as your date, better not go on the wedding anymore. Just inform your friend that you are refusing to have your ex as your date.

If it's really good wedding where they maybe spent almost all of their savings, might be worth checking out. You won't experience that kind of wedding every day. But some of you little pussies might call me materialistic but in my defense, experience is experience.
    Last edited by AirFeline; 07-04-2019, 12:47 PM.

Comment

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      So you would still go on with your ex as your partner. Well, who knows? You might be together again due to that partnership on the wedding.

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      What would an extravagant wedding be when I would be pissed off at the event? I would not be able to enjoy the wedding when I would be seeing a person whom I hate so much.

I would prefer to go by myself or have a different date rather than give our friends an idea that we're dating again

Comment

• ManlyBeardMan
      ManlyBeardMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you think that your friends would assume that you're back together? Are you one of those couples who would break and get back often that's why they would think of that?

• XperiencedVirgin
      XperiencedVirgin commented
      Editing a comment
      Request to have an another date who has no partner. In that way, both of you would not have a feeling of uneasiness.

I don't think that's a good idea since the two of you are just cock/pussy blocking each other from the other guests

Comment

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      If you're both civil towards each other. Maybe you can make a bet on which one who's able to hookup by the end of the wedding lol

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      Just to add with what StrongAsZeus has said, or the two of you can be each others wing person

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      LoveShove I don't think that being each others wing person is a good idea.The people that they try hookup with might think that the two of you are just having a game

I would suggest to go by yourself even if the two of you are civil towards each other so that you can enjoy the wedding.

Comment

Working...
    X