Sharing Is Caring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharing Is Caring

How would you react or do if you find out that guys who are actual friends asked you out back to back or tried to date you at the same time? Are you going to try and date them at the same time or just go out with the one that you're more attracted to?

I would definitely dump the both of them because it would make me think that they have a bet on which of them I would end up dating or something like that

Comment

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. Smart move. That situation feels like a game to them and you being the toy.

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, automatic dumping. And if ever they are on a bet, nobody wins between them. But then, they would just laugh it out.

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmm, dumping both of them never occurred on my mind. I was actually thinking if someone or both would be chosen.

I would date them both. I want a thrill in life so this could be a good case to be in.

Comment

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      You go there, girl! If the men want to play, we could also go along and play with them. So I would also date the both of them.

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      You love to have thrills in life. That is good as you would be able to have two men.

I am a bit choosy so I would date the guy who I perceive to be the cuter. I would not mind his friend anymore.

Comment

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      morelove lol. I was not thinking of a bigger cock at first. Who I was after at would be the cuter guy. But then you gave me an idea to choose the cuter guy with a bigger dick. lol.

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe most women would choose the more attractive one just like what you would do.

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      Yummykorn Not just maybe but I guess that this is real scenario.

If they want to play, I am ready to accept their game. I will have to date them both but would only date them, I will not go further and go with them on the bed. It would be purely dates until one of them would give up. As for the winner, I would have to see if he is good enough to be laid down.

Comment

• AirFeline
      AirFeline commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. Give them the taste of their own medicine. At the very least is you'll get something out of it.

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      If they are already smart to think that they could date you, you are way smarter than them! But to have a revenge, do not have a sex even with the winner. In that case, both of them would be losers and you the sole winner!

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      A very good player and a planner there. What if the winner is not good enough to be laid down? Would you consider it as a lost time?

I would ignore their requests to date me. Hello, what are the chances that both of them would be dating me without them knowing that they had their plans of dating me? It could be that they are just playing games and I would be the casualty.

Comment

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      Or it can also be that the both of them are into you and knew about it

This really feels like a bet. Like who will you choose and they start poking fun out of it.

Comment

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what the scariest part is. I don't really like being made fun of like this.

Comment

• AirFeline
      AirFeline commented
      Editing a comment
      In exchange of being fun of? Is it really a fair exchange?

The same time! It's like being in a reality dating show. lol

Comment

• Live2Hunt
      Live2Hunt commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that you're willing to date two friends at the same time?

• Tastyblic
      Tastyblic commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes, I feel like that this place never get any sarcasm or jokes and takes things literally of seriously.

I'll leave it. I choose neither. Never know what those men are thinking.

Comment

Wouldn't mind any or both of them. Doesn't really matter since I know that it will not last long.

Comment

• J3nnyTalia
        J3nnyTalia commented
        Editing a comment
        So you're just going to play along with them?

I might get a few free meals out from them and slowly stop talking to them altogether since there's a chance that they have a bet or something

Comment

• StrongAsZeus
        StrongAsZeus commented
        Editing a comment
        And I'm guessing that you would pretend that you don't know about it so you can milk it on a really long time

• PieFlavor
        PieFlavor commented
        Editing a comment
        StrongAsZeus lol. How did you know that that would be the very exact thing that I would gonna do?

Was thinking that this is threesome or group sex related because of the name of the topic lol

Comment

• BuiltToLast
        BuiltToLast commented
        Editing a comment
        So are you willing to have a threesome with two guys who are good friends?

• halfSlut23
        halfSlut23 commented
        Editing a comment
        BuiltToLast I am willing to have threesomes but not with friends. I would do it with strangers, instead.
    Working...
    X