Strange Places

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange Places

Where's the strangest place your date has taken you? Mine was at a rave which was really not my scene and I'm not into electronic music

There was this guy who asked me out who was trying to be a stand up comedian and he took me to an open mike that he signed up. From what I remembered, it was his second open mic or something. And when it was his turn on the stage, his set was terrible and cringe inducing one. Was forced to laugh at his jokes just to make him feel good

Comment

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Your laughs must have been the fakest laughs that you've ever done on your life.

She took me to an opening of an art exhibit of her friend at a fancy gallery. That's one of the most awkward dates that I've been to

Comment

• BabeLady
      BabeLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Why would you consider it awkward though? Not used to going to that kind of events?

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you consider that as a date? I would consider that as a gallery visit.

Raves are still a thing. I thought that was left last decade ago.

Comment

• BabyUni
      BabyUni commented
      Editing a comment
      No. It never left. It just transformed into silent disco. lol

• CupcakeTasty
      CupcakeTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      Were you thinking that nobody goes to raves anymore?

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      And what do you think are the current "in" thing now?

Comment

My date took me to a pub before. All was fine in the start but I start noticing as the night goes deeper, more men are entering the pub. I mean, only men. I figured out that it was a gay bar.

Comment

• CuddlyPac
        CuddlyPac commented
        Editing a comment
        Seriously? Your date took you to a gay bar? Was he not thinking well at that time?

• BearMsAlive
        BearMsAlive commented
        Editing a comment
        CuddlyPac I did not know his reason. I did not ask anymore. I just went out of the pub as I was disgusted. He did not even ask me if it was fine for me to go to gay bars.

• bubblebutt6969
        bubblebutt6969 commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, my gosh. What was he thinking? Was he just pranking you?

This happened during my junior high school. We had come from a house party and on our way home he asked me if I was willing to have an exotic date with him. He took me to the cemetery! I was so scared that I hugged him so tight. I won't tell what happened next, though.

Comment

• fistingfatties
        fistingfatties commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you sure that the guy wasn't a goth kid? Because they're the only ones that I know who would have dates in a cemetery

• Lookingforlovin
        Lookingforlovin commented
        Editing a comment
        I think your date intentionally brought you there as he knew that you would be scared and would not let go of him for as long as you were there. He had a very clever idea. lol.

Had a date who took me to a wedding before. All he told me a day before the date was to wear something formal. It was only at the venue when I found out that we're going to attend a wedding

Comment

• HoneySpyder
        HoneySpyder commented
        Editing a comment
        Did he apologized to you when you found out that it was a wedding?

• bubblebutt6969
        bubblebutt6969 commented
        Editing a comment
        Was your formal attire suitable with that wedding?

• smoker
        smoker commented
        Editing a comment
        It could be worse. Like you would be the bride on that wedding that he took you lol

Does staying overnight in jail count as one? Because I had a date before in which we ended up being in the drunk tank by the end of the night

Comment

• AglowBeautiful
        AglowBeautiful commented
        Editing a comment
        What happened during the date? Did one of you got drunk and started a riot?
    Working...
    X