Hard to get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard to get

I have met a certain girl in a bar last week. While we were in the bar, it seemed that she liked me as she was responsive. I managed to get her number and I have been texting her but she only answers seldomly and not all of it. Whenever I call her, she also picks up the phone and have a few minutes talk. I think I really like this girl so what shall I do next? She seems to be playing hard to get game.

That girl is just playing a game with you. Since she is still responding from time to time, just continue to communicate with her. Later on, you have her.

Comment

• BabyUni
      BabyUni commented
      Editing a comment
      For how long does he need to continue to communicate with the girl when she seldomly replies with his messages? What is the assurance that he would be able to have her at the end?

• Vichie
      Vichie commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that something that you've done before that's why you knew immediately that she's just playing him

Maybe she gets busy from time to time so she could not reply back immediately. As long as she still replies with some of your texts. then that means that she is still into you. What you could do is to persuade her to have a date again so that you could have some bond together.

Comment

• BugAlive
      BugAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      And what would he do next if she doesn't want to go out with him again?

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      BugAlive well he should start looking for another woman to sleep with

For me, it signifies that she is not actually interested with you and she is just being good mannered in answering some of the texts and answering your phone calls. So, better leave that girl alone and look for an another one.

Comment

• Aglowwo
      Aglowwo commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you done something similar before that's why you're telling him to look for another woman rather than force himself on her

How sure are you that she was really interested in you and wasn't just being polite? lol But on a serious note and based on what you've told us, it would be much better if you stop texting her already and find another girl instead. Since she's clearly not that interested in you

Comment

• AglowBeautiful
      AglowBeautiful commented
      Editing a comment
      Based on your tone, I guess you're the one who's going to tell him the hard truth about that girl

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      AglowBeautiful The hard truth has already been told. It is for him to think if he would still continue or not.

I would suggest to find another girl since it seems like you're wasting your time on her. Because if she's really into you, she would have at least be the one who called or texted you even once

Comment

• CupcakeTasty
      CupcakeTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      I was thinking that you would tell him to just go out with you rather than that girl

Based on most of the answers that were given, it would be much better for you to go and date another lady rather than waste your time on her

Comment

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you willing to go out with him if he ever asks you out?

Why not try and go out with any of the ladies here. I bet that we would pay more attention to you rather than what she did

Comment

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      And are you hoping that he would ask you out?

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      jerda201 Maybe he would like to have the other ladies here but not Mor2thisIknoe. Ooopppsss. No offense, though. But if both like each other then they could go ahead. No problem.

Hope that you would tell us whether you're still trying to see her or you're looking for somebody new already

Comment

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are you curious if he was able to date the girl or not?

So were you able to get to know the girl or not? badbadboys

Comment

• Informerem
      Informerem commented
      Editing a comment
      I think he's having problems with her since he's not sure if she's into him or not

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think he needs to find another girl rather than wait for her. He's obviously wasting his time on her

If things don't turn out well with the girl, why not just send a message to any of the ladies here

Comment

Working...
    X