Stargazing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stargazing

This is one of the easiest and most relaxing date ideas. You go on a road trip to a country side and catch a sunset and do a stargazing afterwards. This could be done on places near the beaches where no other man-made structures would obstruct the view of a setting sun. After which, you could lie down on the sand near the beach and just watch the stars against the dark sky. Obviously, you could only do this on a clear sky with no clouds. Holding the hands of each other while talking anything under the starry sky. Would that be amazing? Who would love to try this date idea?

I would love to try it! It looks so relaxing and idyllic. We would just lie down on the sand and watch the vast sky with the twinkling stars. It would be fantastic!

Comment

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      My love for constellation and the beach would be perfect as well! I wanna lie down just looking at the sky and hear the waves crashing

• Aglowwo
      Aglowwo commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes! That would be fantastic. Just lie on the sands and look at the dark sky with its faint lights of the stars. It would be very relaxing like there are no problems in the world.

Is it just me who had thought that this could be done by any couple regardless of age so it could be tried by anyone from teens to oldies? I think that this is a date idea that would encompass all age range.

Comment

• TeaHoney
      TeaHoney commented
      Editing a comment
      The oldies may like it but for the teens, they might do something else aside from stargazing.

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      TeaHoney probably they have their phones in their hands with photos of stargazing but isn't really paying attention to the stars lol

But there are places which do not have beaches. Maybe, this could still be done on any quiet place where there are no obstructions to view the dark and starry sky. But the beach would still be the best place as you would also hear the splashes of the waves nearby.

Comment

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be a little windy if it were at the beach for stargazing. I just ended up eating my girlfriend's hair and bits of sand lol

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      You mean a nearby meadow HoneySpyder. It's so much better when you live on a farm and the stars can be the only light you have during the night.

I don't think that's something you can easily do whenever you want unless you live in a place that's really isolated and doesn't have any light pollution

Comment

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right about that one. But if you're given a chance, are you going to have that date or not? ablasta

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      uninvoked As long as I know that he would not kill me in the middle of nowhere then I would go out and have a date with him.

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      sexyme1 Since I had never tried that kind of a date in the past, then I would like to have one and have I would add it to my list of dates.

I used to do that when I was still a kid. Because I would often spend my summer at the farm of my aunt and her husband

Comment

• BugAlive
      BugAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Now that you have grown up, do you still visit the farm that you used to visit as a child?

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      The farm land was there when you were a kid. Many years had passed, is it still a farm land? Or has it been converted into something else?

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      If they still have the farm, maybe you can spend a couple of days there

How about stargazing while fucking? Yes?

Comment

• Lookingforlovin
      Lookingforlovin commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that you're the guy who needs to include sex in everything, am I right? lol

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      Lookingforlovin He probably is hahaha

• Informerem
      Informerem commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure can still look at the sky while you're fucking a girl? And besides the girl you're with would get mad at you if you didn't look at her while the two of you are doing it

That sounds like a really nice date. But the two of you should be the type who's willing to travel in order to see the stars properly

Comment

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      Travelling would also be fun. As long as you do not rush the ride, you would get to see the countryside.

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      You can just buy those mini projectors with constellations and light them in your room.

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      LoveShove Nothings beats the real thing. The beauty of nature surpasses any man-made equivalents.

The starry night is really something you know? Like it creates such art, philosophy, romance, and magic.

Comment

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      Just in case some of you do not know. The stars are still there during the day, it's just too bright that's why we can't see them.
Working...
X