No announcement yet.

A date is..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think i would just go with the flow. I don't wanna overdo anything unless i'm sure i like the guy

Comment

Impress in terms of what exactly? I could eat a lot during dinner and tell him we could burn everything that we had later in the bedroom lol

Comment

• LoveShove
        LoveShove commented
        Editing a comment
        You want to surprise him on how you're going to burn all the food that you ate during dinner?

• Cupcakeri
        Cupcakeri commented
        Editing a comment
        I bet any guy would definitely like that since you mentioned how you're going to burn all the food that you just ate

• XperiencedVirgin
        XperiencedVirgin commented
        Editing a comment
        Cupcakeri yeah, they immediately ask me if its going to be his place or mine lol

Is it by being prim and proper in public and being a wild horny beast once inside the bedroom?

Comment

• HoneyHoney72
        HoneyHoney72 commented
        Editing a comment
        That's one way of doing it, I suppose

A way to get to know a person better, at least in my mind it is.

Comment

• hardandrough
        hardandrough commented
        Editing a comment
        totally, you could be dressed well but if you cant do a good conversation then it's all going to waste.

• HoneyHoney72
        HoneyHoney72 commented
        Editing a comment
        Or vice versa.

Comment

It's a fun excursion with someone you like that creates memories and excites the heart.

Comment

• Cupcakeri
          Cupcakeri commented
          Editing a comment
          What did I just read? Seems like you really enjoy being in a date Lol

Intelligence would impress me the most, one who can carry out a good conversation.

Comment

be respectful kind and thoughtful and pay attention what she drinks what join food does she order look her in the eyes be confident not cocky
          listo

Comment

Originally posted by sexyme1 View Post
            basically a job interview for a boyfriend or Girlfriend.
            How will you impress your date?
            damn this not how things work with me ..... i don't care what you do for a living .... as long you're general a nice person ...... who cares ...... & please don't tell me out of people money makes you happy ..... thats all pure bullshit ........ be yourself & stop being so fucking fake & what others think about you ...... because when i roll by you in my fancy cars do you really think i give a fuck you think about me ? i can tell you i don't LOL

Comment

• sexyme1
              sexyme1 commented
              Editing a comment
              I wonder if you ever had a successful date with that kind of attitude

Originally posted by inertia View Post
            It's a fun excursion with someone you like that creates memories and excites the heart.
            you really want to hear memories of being stabbed shot ... burned tortured ,, raped 1000's of time .... molested by some sick fuckers & oh yeah the list goes on ..... nobody wants to hear about anyones problems .... unless i am paying you 150 dollars a hour ..... you get it ? lol

Comment

• BeautifulCupful
              BeautifulCupful commented
              Editing a comment
              How did you came up with that reply with what inertia has posted?

• inertia
              inertia commented
              Editing a comment
              How bad does your dates usually go that it makes it feel like it is an action movie

• leonbronsomGM
              leonbronsomGM commented
              Editing a comment
              bro I feel like owe me $150 now!!! do you get it???

When people have sex, they are the most real they are going to be. To me, sex on a first date is a must. If we're just going to be friends and nothing more, the sex will prove that. If we're going to be more than just platonic friends, the sex will prove that as well. And if you never want to see me again after we have sex, at least the sex was good, hopefully. And if the sex wasn't any good, at least we found that out first.

Comment

Working...
            X