Dress To Impress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dress To Impress

I'm some kinda new here and was wondering if any of you ladies often dress to impress during dates? And if so, how many dresses do you keep in rotation?

Dress to impress people? No, I do not. I just wear ordinary clothes depending on the occasion. I am not a celebrity so I do not care to dress up to the nines.

Comment

• ManlyBeardMan
      ManlyBeardMan commented
      Editing a comment
      So, you go places and look sloppy all the time, I assume?

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, Marphy, you should at least do a little makeover and see for yourself. Don't you like it when you get to surprise your date for a new and different look? Don't you want to be complimented for a bit of change that you've made even just for a day?

• bemine
      bemine commented
      Editing a comment
      Why spend so much money on the clothes just to impress, right? But I guess you also need to invest in some good clothes for various occasions. Those clothes do not need to be expensive as long as they look good while you wear them.

I like to dress up but not to the point that other people would look at me. I just want to comfortable and suitable dress for the date. How many clothes for those dates? A lots of semi-formal clothes.

Comment

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's a woman's choice if she wants to feel comfortable with a skin-tight dress or just her jeans and sneakers. What matters is that we're having a good thing together, a smile would be the best thing a woman can always wear.

Of course! We should always dress in a very nice way to impress our dates and the people who would see us. I am sure men would like to be with women who are dressed elegantly.

Comment

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sure that you're not only impressing your dates but the people around you and especially yourself. I would love a woman who dresses comfortably and is confidently beautiful in her own way.

I often go for the tried and tested move which is wearing that short black dress that you always had in your closet

Comment

• BiancaG
      BiancaG commented
      Editing a comment
      How many black dresses do you actually have in your closet?

• Jaime12
      Jaime12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you still wear that dress even if you're just going to a hole in the wall restaurant or dive bar?

Originally posted by Lilliah View Post
    I'm some kinda new here and was wondering if any of you ladies often dress to impress during dates? And if so, how many dresses do you keep in rotation?
    I'm a dude but I dress to impress. Nothing fancy but casual looks with a special perfume on first dates to impress the lady. I do not exactly have a rotation but it does depend on my mood on that day.

Comment

• Hanababe
      Hanababe commented
      Editing a comment
      So what are some of your go to clothes during dates? Are you the type who suits up like Barney Stinson?

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of perfume do you often use? Is it something that smells light and cool or the musky type?

Yes, it is important to impress your date by dressing nicely for the date. But you should also remember to wear something that would fits the place. Might end up wearing a gown or cocktail dress at a diner or a bar. Or it would be wearing jeans and shirt at a fancy restaurant or the opera

Comment

• Lucricia17
      Lucricia17 commented
      Editing a comment
      If I ever end up over or under dressing for a date, I would definitely blame the guy for it. Because a little heads up on the type of clothes that I'm supposed to wear for the date

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not think that there would be lots of women who would not know what to wear on those places. But why not go to a bar in a gown? You would be the star of the night with all the attention at you. That could even be your chance to grab the opportunity to have the men that you fancy in that bar.

If you have the money then you could buy all the great and expensive dresses in the world to impress your date. But for me, I do not dress to impress. Those dates are just simple events that I do not need to spend money for those clothes. Simple and elegant clothes would do for me.

Comment

• lovie456
      lovie456 commented
      Editing a comment
      Is this something you've experienced before that's why you're asking us about it?

• Shane77
      Shane77 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think you don't need to buy expensive clothes in order to impress your date. All you have to do is wear something that shows or highlights your assets
Working...
X