To date an unattractive person?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To date an unattractive person?

Yeah, we know that we feel happy if someone who we like would date us. It would be like a dream come true to be with them. But what if someone who is not that attractive but have a dig dick would approach you for a date, would you date that person?

Big dick you say? Then, that would be a yes. I would anticipate that we would have a good time after the first date. We could be friends with benefits after several dates. lol,

Comment

• AnneCubix
      AnneCubix commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you want to have friends with benefits too? CupcakeComments

• AnneCubix
      AnneCubix commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course looks are important too, but I will still hook up if he has an average look. Cupcakeri

• AnneCubix
      AnneCubix commented
      Editing a comment
      Who would not be right? even a gay loves huge cock! Lingtote

But I want attractive men so I would opt not to accept that date. I am a bit choosy so I will still stick with my standards. I will date those attractive men. Never mind if those attractive guys are not that well gifted. It would still be fine with me.

Comment

• SmileDemiSmile
      SmileDemiSmile commented
      Editing a comment
      You must have high standards because you said you are choosy and I can't blame you for that. We all have our standards and preferences when it comes to dating, so chill out smartass. No one's forcing you to date those unattractive men.

• Aglowwo
      Aglowwo commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, I am young and beautiful so it is okay for me to choose those attractive men only. I hope that those handsome men who would come into my life are well-endowed. lol.

• rockmybedpls
      rockmybedpls commented
      Editing a comment
      I admire people who still stick with their high standards as they still manage to keep up with it. As for me, I had already lowered my standards. I needed to as it is really difficult to follow it.

We should not always look at the handsomeness of men. We should not always look at how large their cocks are. We should look for the men who are handsome with big dick. But if they do not have those things then why would we not look into other kinds of men? How about those kind men?

Comment

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      Carlosa34 c Haven't you met someone like that?

• Carlosa34
      Carlosa34 commented
      Editing a comment
      I met one and that was before the pandemic in the club, it's just a one night stand tho. Lilliah

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      Carlosa34 Oh really? Did you guys have a date?

How about looking at the personality of those men? Let us disregard the good looks and the large cocks. Let us focus on the goodness of the hearts of those men. Who among here would consider this one?

Comment

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      I would consider dating that kind of man too, a kind-hearted man. They could be somewhere out there and I won't lose hope finding one if he has good looks then that's a bonus for me or perhaps if he has a huge cock, that would be a bonus too.

• TeaBroadway
      TeaBroadway commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes, I would like to accept those kind men but I have hesitations. How about the looks, wealth and body? lol. Ah, the choosy me.

• BabyBabu
      BabyBabu commented
      Editing a comment
      But goodness and kindness would not be enough. We need other things, too.

It's an absolute yes. I am not picky regarding the physical characteristics, as long as he has a big dick that I can have thn I'm fine with that. Even if he's not that attractive and not the type of guy who you can brag to your friends, I'll go and date him.

Comment

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL. So, you are also one of the girls who only care for men who have big dicks. I could not blame you for that one as I would also do the same!

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      What? You would go on for a date just for a big fat cock? Hmmm, okay, that is your preference.

No, I wouldn't date someone who's unattractive just for a big dick. I can tolerate someone who has a small dick considering that he's handsome and attractive but the unattractive one? It's a big no.

Comment

• AliveLivery
      AliveLivery commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, this would fall down on preference and we have the same preference. I would choose someone handsome with a small dick than someone who has a big dick but looks like an ogre.

• longneck
      longneck commented
      Editing a comment
      But most often than not, you would enjoy someone who has a big dick. Don't you want to try it first?

I guess I can endure someone who is less attractive as long as she has a sexy body. I can always bang her from behind. LMAO!

Comment

• XtineA
      XtineA commented
      Editing a comment
      Why bang her from behind? Is that your way in order not to see her less attractive face? lol.

Yes, I am willing to date an unattractive person because I am not the type of person who just looks into the physical characteristics. If I am really interested in the guy, I am willing to be with him even if he's not attractive and even if he has a small dick. I don't really care about that stuff.

Comment

• HoneySpyder
      HoneySpyder commented
      Editing a comment
      How romantic can you be? Maybe you are the perfect girl that guys have been waiting for. Guys often want someone who actually cares and not just all pretty and hot. On the other hand, most girls want a guy who is physically attractive so I guess you are one of a kind.

Yes, I will agree to have a date with him because I like big dicks. I ain't looking at the face, I'm looking at his thing down there.

Comment

• Tastyblic
      Tastyblic commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha. Your username is halfslut23 but I think that you should consider changing your username into wholeslut69. Anyway, yeah, I understand that some women would look for those big dicks.

I'll feel bad because I won't get to try that dick but I guess I won't date him. What can I say? I'm all about the looks and the body.

Comment

• fucklove
      fucklove commented
      Editing a comment
      And who are you to do that? Do you think that you're so pretty to be so picky in the guys that you date?

If I have not had sex for a long time then I guess that I would already date that guy just to be banged. lol. But since that is not my case then obviously I would have to pass. Others may like those big dicks but I need someone who has a complete package: rich, handsome, endowed. lol.

Comment

I need someone who is both handsome and well-endowed. So if he is not that attractive then I would not accept him.

Comment

• Lucricia17
        Lucricia17 commented
        Editing a comment
        You're so picky, what if he has it all like you said he is handsome and well-endowed, but he doesn't have a mind blowing performance? that's really disappointing.

Unattractive or not, if I really like the guy or if I really find him interesting then I'd be willing to date him. Being picky is not applicable in this generation.

Comment

I just realized this topic is very judgmental. Dating someone does not have to do with the face value.

Comment

Working...
        X