Netflix and Chill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netflix and Chill?

I've been chatting with someone for a couple of days now and he wants us to meet but his proposal is something that I do not find comfortable doing. He wants me to invite him over to MY PLACE and just stay there, watch Netflix and see how things will go. Okay, first of all, he is NOT my type, I just thought that maybe we could be friends but he is expecting something MORE. I suggest that we should meet outside and grab some coffee or lunch but I can feel like he does not want it that way, he definitely wants to fuck me but I know that it's not gonna work for us both. He may not be my type but he should consider that I want to take things slow for us still, he keeps insisting that we're just going to watch Netflix but he cannot promise to me that he'll get his hands all over my body.
    Last edited by Aglowwo; 11-16-2019, 11:36 AM.

WOW is he not ashamed of telling you to invite him over to your place? Second, is he really that desperate to get laid? No wonder he is definitely not your type. It's better if you'd stop entertaining him already, telling him to be friends just makes him feel worse that's why he keeps insisting that there could be something more for both of you. Just ignore him already and he will give up eventually.

Comment

• lovie456
      lovie456 commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right, the more she keeps chatting with him, the more he is expecting that there's a chance that she wants to get laid with him. The more she insists that they should be just friends, maybe he's expecting to be friends with benefits with her already, such a creep! Let us not entertain those kinds of people.

Maybe try giving him a chance but he must first agree that you two should meet in a public place. I'm getting the vibe that he's a creep because he is insisting on that 'Netflix and Chill' kind of setup on the first date. See how things will go and tell him that if he passes the test then the second date might probably be the Netflix and Chill setup he's been planning all along.

Comment

• lover404
      lover404 commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, he would like to have that meet up in a public place first as long as you agree with his Netflix and Chill plan. Well, should you want him on that first public meeting then you could agree with his plan.

• virgingirl
      virgingirl commented
      Editing a comment
      What would she do if the man refused to meet in public but insisted to watch Netflix? lol.

I do not believe that the two of you would just watch Netflix. Definitely, he is up to something. Do not trust that he would not do something else. Since you do not like him, then it is better if you ignore him. Do not reply if he contacts you.

Comment

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      If she's not into him then yes, it's better if she should block all of his contacts. He's such a creep for insisting to go to her place just to watch Netflix, but in reality, he's desperate to get laid and it's never going to happen, lol!

Why don't you ask him if you could visit him at his own place to see how he would react? You could tell him that you want to watch a movie with him. But then, on second thought, you said that you do not actually like the man so just quit having a communication with him.

Comment

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm, yeah, why don't you reverse the invitation? You would be the one to visit him at his place and do the Netflix and Chill. Of course, you would have to state that there would not be anything else to be made except to watch a movie. lol.

Netflix? Nah. You won't watch Netflix for sure. You would do something else. And you already know what it is. Well, better enjoy it.

Comment

• smartass
      smartass commented
      Editing a comment
      It's our generation of saying, "Let's go to my place or yours and we'll be fucking each other", he can just be straightforward about telling her that he desperately wants to fuck her. If she does not like him, then he should leave her alone, he can look for other girls who are down for his dirty little scheme of 'Netflix and Chill'.

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      smartass Hahaha. The man is a bit not that straightforward when it comes to that main thing. He wanted to shower it with other things just to not make it so obvious.

• longneck
      longneck commented
      Editing a comment
      smartass "Let's go to my place or yours and we'll be fucking each other." He should have said it directly and everyone would be able to understand immediately. He should not use those Netflix and Chill approach anymore.

Of course, there are men who are into watching movies on Netflix so you could trust what he said. Just say yes and you could talk while watching a movie. Who knows, that would be the time that you would gonna like him already.

Comment

• Informerem
      Informerem commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you not expecting that their Nexflix and Chill would be turned into something more intimate?

Yeah. Have some time to chill out with him even if you do not feel that you want him. Are you into big cocks? You would be able to know that one if you invite him to your place.

Comment

• BabeLady
      BabeLady commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't agree with this. Do not ever invite him to your place. I sense that he's a creepy man and he might do something that you'll regret if you let him know where you live.

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      inertia, are you really willing to risk your safety just for a big cock? I didn't know that there is a woman who would think that way.

Originally posted by Aglowwo View Post
    I suggest that we should meet outside and grab some coffee or lunch but I can feel like he does not want it that way, he definitely wants to fuck me but I know that it's not gonna work for us both.
    Have you ever actually told that to him? I am talking about having a cup of coffee on a coffee shop while having some chit chats. If he refused that kind of an invitation and still insisted on chilling on your place then you already know what he wants to have. lol.

Comment

• BearMsAlive
      BearMsAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      That's sick, she just wants to get to know him better but why is he insisting on the sex part? Can't he just wait or respect her decision? He better get lost, she is not interested in one of his shenanigans.

Have you already told him that you only like him to be your friend? If you tell him that then he could already stop bothering you. He has been thinking that you also like him that is why he is continuing with his moves. Of course, we know that his moves would lead to.

Comment

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      He's been continuing his moves and that only shows that he looks like a creep and no one wants that. He should have considered her offer of grabbing coffee or lunch outside before she even thinks about taking him home to watch Netflix and just let him do whatever he wants.

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, she could tell him that they could only be friends. As friends, they could go out and have some dinners at various restaurants but would not do those Netflix and Chill thing. lol.

I think you should be direct with him. Tell him that you don't want to be anything more than friends. Maybe in that way, he'll stop bothering you already.

Comment

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      True. Because if you keep on interacting with him, he might think that you are also interested in him. He might also think that you are open to the possibility of banging with him if you continue talking to him.

• smoker
      smoker commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think that he's that type of guy who you can easily talk to and it will take time for him to let that sink in. He thinks that she's just messing with him and is playing hard to get but I'm sure he will get tired of asking her out repeatedly.

The Netflix and Chill plan is too good to be true. That man is not wasting time to get you laid down as quickly as possible. lol. I admire him for his insistence and persistence. Anyway, hope that you would have a great bang with him.

Comment

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      Netflix and Chill is slightly overused if you ever hear that term it already means that you'll just leave the movie playing while you two are having a good fuck but in some cases, just like this, people fail to get to have someone to actually have 'Netflix and Chill'. Just go straight to the point and see it for yourself.

If you think that all he wants is to bang you and you mentioned that he's not your type, then I guess you should ignore him already. Stop communicating with him before he does something bad to you.

Comment

• Tastyblic
      Tastyblic commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. It is better to be safe than sorry. Besides, you can find other people who you can be friends with.

Sounds like he's a pervert? I'm sorry and no offense meant but someone insisting to come over to your place for your first meeting seems a bit dangerous for me. Do yourself a favor and block him already. You don't need someone who seems to be a pervert in your life.

Comment

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, unless if she's a better pervert than him then they deserve each other but she already said that he is not her type so he should carry on with his shit and find another woman he can bother.

I think for your first meeting, both of you can go to a coffee shop or somewhere else other than your place or his place, for that matter. Because if you do, he might take advantage of you and you'll end up banging him.

Comment

• Airbind
      Airbind commented
      Editing a comment
      That's his plan all along, he wants to take advantage of her considering that it could be at her place but he is a man and he's aggressive towards her. I think he should take things slow and see if they're really meant for each other even if it's only a one-time thing.
Working...
X