Sex on the first date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex on the first date?

It is during the first date that you get to know more about someone. That is where you share some stories and get comfortable with each other. So during a first date with someone, is it okay to expect sex afterwards? Or is there some unwritten rule that there should not be sex during first dates?

You shouldn't expect sex during the first date. Why? Simple. It's your first time meeting with each other and it isn't easy to trust someone nowadays. So I suggest that in order to get laid with your date, maybe you should take her on 2 more dates and earn her trust while you do that.

Comment

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      Let's consider the 3rd date, probably that would be the best time to get laid with your date at least you two know each other from day one to second dates, right?

• SmgSpuffy
      SmgSpuffy commented
      Editing a comment
      True! First dates are getting to know stage if you plan of having sex, then you should've told them earlier so you both know what to expect after that dinner date.

YES! Go for it, so what if it's only the first date? You two might be destined to be just a one night stand or hook up buddies, nothing more will follow. So, I'd say it again, go for it!

Comment

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      We'll see how it goes by the end of the night if she really wants to get laid with me. Sometimes I just don't feel like having sex on the first date, because I know that there would be a time that they will no longer communicate with me.

It is a no for me. I usually let the guy take me to a second date before deciding to have sex with him. One date is not enough to get to know a person, you know.

Comment

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right, but sometimes we do get caught up in the moment and decide to have a one night stand with those guys on the first date. But I promised myself that that will be the first and last time I'd ever get laid on the first date, I usually go for second or third dates before I'd give in and have a one night stand with them.

• Lucricia17
      Lucricia17 commented
      Editing a comment
      In just second date? that's too early for me, It takes 5 five dates before I decide to have a sex with him, espcially if we are already in relationship.

I guess you should expect sex if you know that you've impressed the girl. But if your first date didn't go well for you, I suggest that don't get your hopes up.

Comment

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think there should be a second date, second chances could be a stroke of luck. I guess he might end up getting laid with her if he finally impressed her because of that second date.

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      Eh? But the date did not go well, so I think the sex should be expected, right?

You guys are showing your true colors if you ask the girl to have sex with you just minutes after your first date. That is a major turn off. So I suggest that you take it easy on your first date. Dining and wining are recommendable to do.

Comment

• Airbind
      Airbind commented
      Editing a comment
      But what if the girl also expects to be laid that night? Then there's nothing wrong with it right? Besides, they can both agree if it would be possible for them to have a one night stand or if they're going to agree being FWB after two or more dates.

I don't think it is a good idea to expect sex during the first date. Whether we admit it or not, most girls are hopeless romantic and they just want to have a perfect first date without involving sex. If a guy suggests sex during the first date, that would ruin the the image of that guy in the girl's mind.

Comment

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      Now I know, I think that's why some of my dates decided to ghost me right after. I just asked if there would be sex involved on the first date, they'll just make up excuses and I can't believe that I even fell for that.

I think having sex on the first date is okay. That only means that you two are attracted and interested in each other. That can also mean that you can't wait until the 2nd or 3rd date to bang with each other. Lol!

Comment

• morelove
      morelove commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. Yep. Sounds right to me. Well, yeah, if the two people want to have each other, then it would be fine to have it on the first date.

I think your expectation should depend on the actions of the girl towards you. If she is really flirty with you during your date, I guess it's okay to expect some sex afterwards.

Comment

• BiancaG
      BiancaG commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly. You can observe through her actions her degree of interest in you. You can also observe if she wants to have a second date or if she wants your connection to just be until that first date.

It's totally normal to expect sex during the first date. Come on, it's the 21st century! There's no big deal about it. After all, you'll just do it eventually right?

Comment

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes it's better not to expect at all because some will reject having sex with you on the first date. I think it's best if the girl has to decide first before I can come up with a plan about how we can settle things after the date.

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      But you could not do it all the time with those dates! If you do not want the person, would you have sex with him?

There is no written rule that states that you should not have a sex on the first date. There are some people who are open to a sex on the first date. I would even initiate it if I find the man so hot and irresistible.

Comment

• smartass
      smartass commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? Never in my whole life would I initiate for sex. It's not in my personality. Anyway, I do think that sex on the first date is totally inappropriate. First dates are supposed to be an avenue for new information and not an avenue to satisfy sex cravings.

No. As much as possible, don't have sex on the first date so that you could still have a next date with those men. You could prolong the dating games, right?

Comment

• Stoneyption
      Stoneyption commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not think that it is appropriate to have sex on the first date as it is too soon. We could have sex after few dates. By that time, we already know the man.
Working...
X