No announcement yet.

The shy boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introduce a girl who is not that beautiful. Why? Let us get real here. If a man is not that handsome, then he should not aspire for someone who is so beautiful. I think that I made my point here.

Comment

If you want to boost his confidence then you should teach him to go in dating apps , you know just start chatting with the girls.

Comment

Why don't you try to introduce this site to him? I am sure he will improve his confidence here.

Comment

Do you have his number so that I can contact him? I will try to flirted him.

Comment

Why don't you try to exposed your friend to others? take him whenever you are.

Comment

There are a lot of hot girls here dude, you should bring him on this website.

Comment

I have a friend who is like that. He is so silent to the others but I notice that he only talks to our cute friend.

Comment

You should find a girl who is opposite to him. like a talkative and adventurous girl.

Comment

• Rilene90
                    Rilene90 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    What would you do in that situation then? jennica12

• jennica12
                    jennica12 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Rilene90 But of course, that would be depend to anyone, if they like talkative or the casual one.

• jennica12
                    jennica12 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Maybe that is his nature, they are really like that kind of person. but of course they should know how to socialize. iwantFWB

I don't have a problem if he is shy or anything, we can be friends if he wants, as long as he would not be annoyed with me. I talk so much.

Comment

Being shy is normal, but we should keep ourselves up. try different things. if your friend is too shy, expose him to other things that he haven't tried.

Comment

Working...
                    X