Dating The Sitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating The Sitter

Most of us might have tried baby/child sitting or been baby sat at least once before. So I'm wondering if any of actually dated your baby/child sitter or the baby/child that you sat. Like your babysitter was just a couple of years older than you and once you're old enough to date, you ended up dating him or her.

Does being the prom date of a guy that you've babysat before count? Because I became a prom date of one of the kids that I babysat before.

Comment

• TroveLove
      TroveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      A young man chose you to be his date? What ever happened to his classmates? Oh, wait, are outsiders even allowed on those kinds of dates in the school?

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      TroveLove Yeah outsiders are welcome and I am not that old for your information during our prom date.

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      That's odd inertia, It's a little bit awkward if you've done a prom date to the person you sat on.

I had a baby sitter, but not really a real baby sitter. And no, I could not date that person as it would be a taboo. How could I date my own brother? LOL.

Comment

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      Annalyn I was thinking that you are in favor of incest lol.

• Danica505
      Danica505 commented
      Editing a comment
      I am not fond of dating a family member. I do not call it a date. It is a family affair so it must be called as a sibling's bonding.

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Aglowwo there is nothing wrong with dating with siblings! you are so closed minded.

Not really a date, but it was just a dinner. I was the one who took care of him as he was our neighbor. I was paid to watch over him for few hours while his parents were away. Anyway, it was not a romantic date, but a friendly date.

Comment

• Airbind
      Airbind commented
      Editing a comment
      18 above I guess, CupcakeTea

• Airbind
      Airbind commented
      Editing a comment
      Nah, we were just friends. and nothing else,lol AudreyA

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      Airbind Are you sure? Are you not attracted to him?

When I was young, I had a nanny. She came from another country. I do not know where she is now as I am already old. Maybe, she could still be here, or she could have returned in her home country.

Comment

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      Good for missing your nanny but this does relate to the question much on dating your sitter.

• Stoneyption
      Stoneyption commented
      Editing a comment
      Girl it was about dating your baby sitter not missing your nanny.

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      CuddlyPac Would you date a sitter who is also female and 30 years older than you are?

Most women in our place are picky, so we do not date our baby sitters. Also, male baby sitters are rare.

Comment

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      Indeed, if you're a woman its the other way around and it would be you dating your'e baby that you sat.

• Live2Hunt
      Live2Hunt commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess you never had a babysitter that was a guy when you were growing up.

• Yuki23
      Yuki23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Live2Hunt Nope. I have never encountered a male baby sitter as all of them were women.

I actually tried to go out with guy who used to babysit me when he came back to our place after graduating.

Comment

• MasQue
      MasQue commented
      Editing a comment
      Why did he come back to your place? Is it that he knew you graduated already and came back for you?

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      MasQue That might be the case, I think this girl ask the babysitter to come back to her after she graduates.

• Kristen23
      Kristen23 commented
      Editing a comment
      You dated that guy? How many times have you guys had dates in a week?

I've actually tried to date him because he got really hot when the he went back to our home town over the holidays.

Comment

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you have a crush on him before that's why you've thought of going out with him when he looked hot?

• rockmybedpls
      rockmybedpls commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, did you manage to date him or accept your offer? I bet he thinks its wrong.

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      How did it go? I don't know babysitters can be hot too. Most of them are not lol.

Imagine you're babysitter when you're just a child sitting on his lap and carrying you and then suddenly after many years have past you're still sitting on him but this time its different, you giving him a lap dance and him carrying you while having sex.

Comment

• BabyUni
      BabyUni commented
      Editing a comment
      Such wild imagination lol! That might actually happen between the baby sitter and the baby he or she sat on.

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      What visuals lol. If you really got a very hot babysitter back then I think you would make out with him.

• XtineA
      XtineA commented
      Editing a comment
      Talking about turn of events lol. It's kinda wrong just thinking about it lol.

This is actually rare and if this ever happen to me it would only be a friendly date discussing what we are up to now and how was it when he was babysitting me. Those kinds of things and I will not involve myself romantically.

Comment

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      What are you going to do if he tries to hit on you? Are you going to hookup with him or not?

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      halfSlut23 I think she will not be hookup by the guy, she refuses to be involved but she didn't mention about it sexually.

• LovelyAlive
      LovelyAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      halfSlut23 Have you considered the age gap? Well, if a woman has no care being hit by an old man, then there should not be any problem.

My baby sitter before was an old man who is often angry with me. I haven't experienced dating any baby sitter of fine because my mom chooses old baby sitters.

Comment

• Rilene90
      Rilene90 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't blame you and he will only see you as his child even when you grow up.

• Carlosa34
      Carlosa34 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think they're the most reliable babysitters and your mom completely trusts them.

• fucklove
      fucklove commented
      Editing a comment
      BuiltToLast Yeah I tried to tell her and my mom talk about it with my babysitter then he becomes nice ofc he didn't want to get fired.

I baby a school girl before, and her uncle asked me on a date, and dated his uncle cuz he is fucki'n hot.
    Last edited by jennica12; 03-16-2021, 04:21 AM.

Comment

• jennica12
      jennica12 commented
      Editing a comment
      iwantFWB Of course we make out, but we do it secretly, I don't want his whole family would know it.

• iwantFWB
      iwantFWB commented
      Editing a comment
      Did he not even court you? I wonder what the reaction of his family will be if they find out. jennica12

• jennica12
      jennica12 commented
      Editing a comment
      I would stop seeing him if ever they caught us. iwantFWB

The kid that I was babysitting with is too young for me, like a 20 yrs old gap.

Comment

I don't date with a baby/child sitting or the baby sitting. I am not into that.

Comment

I don't want to date someone who already knows me, I only date guys who are strangers to me.

Comment

Working...
        X