Motivating your date to lose weight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motivating your date to lose weight

If your partner isn't overweight then don't bother changing her. If she loves what she looks then it's better to accept them than force them to lose weight. If both of you are having sex I think that's the best workout you can give to her.

Comment

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      yes. if her weight is not that dangerous, then its perfectly fine. Having a cute chubby is partner is totally awesome!!

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet she will eat a lot if she feels really hungry. Cupcakeri

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      I think she has a voluptuous body. and I bet it's inda attractive. holleroutyo

I would suggest that you tell her that if you're already a couple. Because telling her to lose weight during the dating stage would make her think that you're the type who only dates skinny girls.

Comment

• CupcakeTea
      CupcakeTea commented
      Editing a comment
      And if you are already a couple, maybe consider her preference in what her body should be. If she wants to stay that way, let her be as long as she's healthy.

Is she gaining weight because of all the carbs that she has been eating? If not, just leave her alone since it is possible that she has a fast metabolism.

Comment

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      I think so because having too many carbs will make us gain each day and most fat people don't have a fast metabolism.

• AirFeline
      AirFeline commented
      Editing a comment
      BeautifulCupful why did you assume that she's fat? He didn't mentioned his date being fat. All he mentioned are her food intake and that she's not interested in working out.

Do you really think that she needs to lose some weight? Because if she has a fast metabolism, then she doesn't need to exercise since she can easily burn off the food that she's eating.

Comment

• smartass
      smartass commented
      Editing a comment
      If she has fast metabolism that she should eat more to grow and develop better.

• hardandrough
      hardandrough commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he can really see that she's starting to gain weight that's why he's asking our help on how to tell her that she needs to lose weight.

If you feel that she really needs to exercise, why not tell her that you want to workout with you. Tell her that you want the both of you have an active lifestyle that's why you're asking her to join you during your workout.

Comment

• Mor2thisIknoe
      Mor2thisIknoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, he could motivate her by helping and assisting her in the gym and saying that it's your goal together. Relationship goals Oh! I mean Date Goals.

• TroveLove
      TroveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Mor2thisIknoe being gym buddies is a really good start to know each other better.

Is your partner fat or obese to let her lose weight? Or you just don't like her body shape that is why you want her to work out?

Comment

• CupcakeTasty
      CupcakeTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      I think he wants her to have an active lifestyle because of her diet.

• Annalyn
      Annalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he also just needs a gym buddy that is why.

It would be better if you motivate her to lose weight once you're a couple. Not sure she would take it well if the two of you just started dating.

Comment

• AglowBeautiful
      AglowBeautiful commented
      Editing a comment
      TeaBroadway How sure are you that can ruin the chances with her?

• AglowBeautiful
      AglowBeautiful commented
      Editing a comment
      If I were her, I consider it as a friend's advice, it's her health that we are talking about here so she better understand it. AudreyA

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      AglowBeautiful The problem is some people find it insults.

I would suggest that you go and date someone who has the perfect body type that you're looking for. Rather than someone that you have a connection with but needs to lose some weight.

Comment

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      He is just pushing the girl to what she does not like if they continued dating!

• Vichie
      Vichie commented
      Editing a comment
      Even if he is able to find a girl who has the body type that he is looking, there is still a chance that she would end up fat.

Originally posted by Live2Hunt View Post
    I still want her to be fit like me and I think it could improve our sex life if she will lose some weight.
    Then you chose the wrong person. You shouldn't have dated her if you want to change her body looks immediately.

Comment

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      He is quite focusing on the body rather than the emotion I think.

• XtineA
      XtineA commented
      Editing a comment
      inertia are you sure that you're not like that? I think most of us have been relationships where we're more concerned on how the other person looks like.

So have you already told the girl that you're seeing that she has to lose some weight? Or you're still trying to figure it out on how to tell her?

Comment

• Danica505
      Danica505 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are you interested to know whether he talked to her about it or not? Are you expecting that she would get mad at him because of it?

I have a friend before who is fat. and I motivate her to lose weight or do a healthy lifestyle, because I am worried about her health. specially her family if prone of heart attack

Comment

• fucklove
      fucklove commented
      Editing a comment
      nah, not that healthy because we ate burgers sometimes which is not that good. VanVan01

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's fine as long as you guys always do work outs. fucklove

• fucklove
      fucklove commented
      Editing a comment
      No worries, we usually work out. VanVan01

Motivating your date to lose weight is not that bad. I mean I motivate him to do exercise for his health.

Comment

• jennica12
      jennica12 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree! and we stick to the point like tell them that you are not saying that he/she is fat so they should do exercise. you should do for your own good too.

• Airbind
      Airbind commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah, because we all need to do exercise or do yoga. jennica12

• jennica12
      jennica12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah right, but the problem is I don't know how to do yoga, I only do basic exercise. Airbind

I would motivate her if she really want it too.

Comment

Working...
    X