No announcement yet.

How To Have A Successful First Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know much dating tips but for me, you have to act genuinely and don't pretend something you are not and don't make stories about yourself or else it will not be a successful date.

Comment

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure why you need to make stories about yourself. Is it because you feel that you live a dull life that's why you need to spice things up?

• BiancaG
      BiancaG commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't need to make stories about yourself. because I know that would sound bad.

I don't have any idea what I should do to have a successful first date,lol.

Comment

It's hard really. They say you just have to be yourself and if you do it you are not attractive enough, if you spice up things they say you are too fast, if you make up things they say you are a liar. So I guess just skip the talking thing and just fuck.

Comment

this is nice if you find one, but if you can't. just enjoy! not everyone is lucky to find love. but not having sex? that is double jeopardy

Comment

• rockmybedpls
          rockmybedpls commented
          Editing a comment
          I got you there hunny hahaha I totally agree. love comes rarely and it is okay. but sex? it's a must. a need

pretty basic question. to be honest, are these being asked in a platform like this now? wow! times has changed

Comment

• rockmybedpls
          rockmybedpls commented
          Editing a comment
          we are going to suppose not everyone is as experienced as you honey. so zip it

• Yuki23
          Yuki23 commented
          Editing a comment
          I see your point there TroveLove, but did it ever happen to you where you really wanted something to happen on your date but the other person is just so slowwwwww.. like the fuck, get into bed with me. And, mind you, not every one is brave enough to initiate

not expecting the guy to pay for everything I guess is first step.

Comment

• Carlosa34
          Carlosa34 commented
          Editing a comment
          Exactly! When you go to a date tho it was the guy who asked you, you must come prepared and that includes preparation for bill. lol

• VickyMae55
          VickyMae55 commented
          Editing a comment
          But usually it's the gentlemen who pays the bill. And all you have to worry is how you look on the first date.

• Carlosa34
          Carlosa34 commented
          Editing a comment
          @VickyMae that's inappropriate! Of course you also need to impress the guy. You will look like an opportunist if you will be like that on your first date.
      Working...
      X