No announcement yet.

Going out with the Landlord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@hitthesack You are so hot babe! Is it okay for you if I invite you to be my hook up?

Comment

• Lucricia17
      Lucricia17 commented
      Editing a comment
      MasQue I hope so. btw, do you want to join? it would be awesome for threesome.

• MasQue
      MasQue commented
      Editing a comment
      Lucricia17 That sounds interesting! but I am not into threesomes.

• Lucricia17
      Lucricia17 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why? Are you afraid that you can't take them? MasQue

Hi @Lucricia17 Are you horny girl? I can give you satisfying sex in your life.😉

Comment

• Shane77
      Shane77 commented
      Editing a comment
      TeaHoney I think that's why it's called a hook up coz its one time.. right?

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      Baby TeaHoney I sent you a message but you never cared to reply. you still interested in my penis? I really want to fuck you girl.

• Shane77
      Shane77 commented
      Editing a comment
      something juicy was going on here while I was away. Did any get fucked? or this was just all talk from you badbadboys ??

Did your landlord fall in love with you? during quarantine? @Shane77

Comment

• Shane77
      Shane77 commented
      Editing a comment
      TeaHoney oh no... did not mention anything that spells commitment. the only consolation I got was the coffee in the morning. LOL But no worries, I got over it. Been fucking someone now. Happy new Year indeed

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      If you go with me Shane77 I won't just serve you coffee I will do it with pancakes and a cream of my cum... Darling I will fuck you so hard in the morning

• Shane77
      Shane77 commented
      Editing a comment
      hey ya'll folks! got off the grid for quite a time. and to answer your question... NO!!!! LOL that punk brought a girl to live with him and just trashed me like a hoe. Damn that man but, it was good while it lasted,. It could have been better if the rent was free too.. LOL
Working...
X