Going out with the Landlord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going out with the Landlord

Yes, dating with my landlord because we made a connection during quarantine (very funny actually) and I don't know if I should continue doing this because I think it only happened because I was bored and literally stuck at home but now that restrictions are slowly lifted, I can go out again and probably party just like before and meet fresh faces. What do you guys think?

Well are you still interested in him? cause if not, then no point in wasting each other's time

Comment

• iwantFWB
      iwantFWB commented
      Editing a comment
      Yuki23 They should have broken up for good, I am sure they both can find someone else.

• Shane77
      Shane77 commented
      Editing a comment
      I am not really into serious relationship, and aside from that, he only like to fuck too. Yuki23

• Yuki23
      Yuki23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Then just be fuck buddies, if the sex is great this set-up would be perfect Shane77

It's not that bad if you approached him or invited him. If you are really interested in him then go.

Comment

• TroveLove
      TroveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      hitthesack I would do that if he is still single,lol.

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      hitthesack Are you going to approach your landlady too if you find her attractive?

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey there! Mor2thisIknoe Of course you honey.

Originally posted by Shane77 View Post
    Yes, dating with my landlord because we made a connection during quarantine (very funny actually) and I don't know if I should continue doing this because I think it only happened because I was bored and literally stuck at home but now that restrictions are slowly lifted, I can go out again and probably party just like before and meet fresh faces. What do you guys think?
    Is he hot? your Landlord? cause if he is, then you hit the jackpot babe, a hot boyfriend and free from rent

Comment

• youngsterme
      youngsterme commented
      Editing a comment
      SmileDemiSmile Yeah, that would be sure since they are like a couple.

• SimplyAlisha
      SimplyAlisha commented
      Editing a comment
      Shane77 I wonder how many months you've been having a free rent.

• Shane77
      Shane77 commented
      Editing a comment
      SimplyAlisha I don't know, but a couple of months already.

I think you're afraid because you think you only did that out of boredom and I think you're right. Because if you're really happy with it, with him, you wouldn't question yourself.

Comment

• Shane77
      Shane77 commented
      Editing a comment
      oh no... hahaha hooked up with hime more than 3x but did not get me a discount with the rent.. honesty101 maybe I have not performed too well? zero offer for living together too.. lol such a bummer

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      Shane77 naaah.. maybe he really has a business mind. money is money. lust is lust. but you can get free coffee right? lol he might just be really looking for a hook up not relationships

• Shane77
      Shane77 commented
      Editing a comment
      honesty101 damn the free coffee. but yes, I get to have fresh brewed coffee in the morning. which is not bad after all. And.. I think he just really wants to fuck. I saw him bringing another girl down the block.

How old is he? if he's young and if this relationship is not complicated and you like him then go for it. I wouldn't mind dating anybody and who cares anyway too stress to give a fuck hahah

Comment

Originally posted by Shane77 View Post
      why don't you try t go out and party with that landlord? who knows, he might be as fun in public 👌

Comment

• TeaHoney
        TeaHoney commented
        Editing a comment
        But the problem is all the bars and clubs are closed. Shane77

• Shane77
        Shane77 commented
        Editing a comment
        TeaHoney I know, and it would take a couple of years before they will open.

• TeaHoney
        TeaHoney commented
        Editing a comment
        Shane77 they are all open now! everything is back to normal. bars, resto's and hooking up.. lol name it, you have it!

I wouldn't mind dating anybody whether he's a driver, a stripper, a salesman etc. As long as he is fun to be with and can put up with my moods. And @Shane77 is that your only reason for doubting your relationship with him?

Comment

• Shane77
        Shane77 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope, I actually don't know what he really is. I mean I don't know him personally. BugAlive

Are you bored with your landlord because you want to meet fresh faces? Is he bad in bed?

Comment

• Airbind
        Airbind commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, he might not satisfy her. SimplyAlisha

• SimplyAlisha
        SimplyAlisha commented
        Editing a comment
        if she will find another one then I am sure she needs to pay her rent. it would not free anymore,lol Airbind

• Airbind
        Airbind commented
        Editing a comment
        But she can still flirt with him if she want,lol SimplyAlisha

Is your landlord hot? In the rate of 10 how good is he in bed?

Comment

• Lilliah
        Lilliah commented
        Editing a comment
        Why are you a curious girl? Are you interested?

• AnneCubix
        AnneCubix commented
        Editing a comment
        Lilliah I am not that interested but, I am curious,lol.

• Lilliah
        Lilliah commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you wondering how good that landlord is in bed? you should dm her ,lol AnneCubix

you're second-guessing your relationship with him which means you're not that into him lol. You probably like it just because of boredom

Comment

Are you guys just playing? like nothing serious? you know just fucking and dating around.

Comment

I am always excited to meet fresh faces and ask them to hook up!

Comment

• pleaserloser
          pleaserloser commented
          Editing a comment
          Really? But how did you do that? it's hard to find someone to hook up with during these days. VanVan01

• VanVan01
          VanVan01 commented
          Editing a comment
          pleaserloser I hook ups sometimes with my ex.

• pleaserloser
          pleaserloser commented
          Editing a comment
          You do? Your ex might call you booty call. VanVan01

will you automatically be rent-free if you date your landlord? hahaha that is certainly a jackpot. Or maybe you guys can just move to one room. By the way, your landlord is not yet married?

Comment

• virgingirl
          virgingirl commented
          Editing a comment
          LovelyAlive No he's not! He is still single like me,lol

• LovelyAlive
          LovelyAlive commented
          Editing a comment
          virgingirl chill girl, I hope he will court you,lol.

• virgingirl
          virgingirl commented
          Editing a comment
          I bet not, it's like we just want some fun and no plan to get serious.

Go out again and party? I miss bars!

Comment

Working...
        X