Yo, try this out on ur next date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo, try this out on ur next date

Recently went on a date and the chick recommended mini putt. At first i thought it sounded super lame but it was actually a great time. First, it's a lot of fun! Seriously, don't matter how old you are. Second, it was a super great excuse to get close to her as I had to, uh, help her line up a bunch of shots. Gotta love that helping hand!

I haven't tried mini putt specifically but I recommend games of pool for this exact reason! And it works every time!

Comment

Good to know all dates are designed around an excuse to touch us. But seriously, mini putt is fun! I also recommend bowling to add to that list.

Comment

Hey, its all good babe. U know what I meant!

Comment

Will have to add bowling and pool to my list! Although I can't play pool at all so maybe I'll stick with bowling. At least those two options have bars available. Can't imagine there are many mini putt courses that have bars attached and let you drink while you play!

Comment

Hey OP, I see we're both in Long Island. I love pool. I'll teach YOU how to play sometime. Hit me up!

Comment

Fuc yeah, yes please! Messaging u now!

Comment

Really man? What else can you suggest?

Comment

Thanks for the heads up

Comment

Sounds like she liked your " helping hand"

Comment

Working...
                    X