No announcement yet.

What Is Your Sexual Market Value (SMV)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is Your Sexual Market Value (SMV)?

Sexual Market Value, or SMV, is a measure of desirability for sex in the eyes of a person from the opposite sex

"Men, more often, are willing, and often do, date down. Whereas, women usually try to date up". This is so true.

Comment

I dont really try to estimate myself, I'm fine i guess. But as for dating 10's i have dated/flirted with a few. so I'd rate myself as someone who's in the middle of the spectrum

Comment

Before i answer, what's with the pictures?

Comment

• Husbandisacuck
          Husbandisacuck commented
          Editing a comment
          Just pictures I put up showing different SMVs

• uninvoked
          uninvoked commented
          Editing a comment
          ah, I thought that was you and your husband. oh and BTW i guess my value's at the first or second picture

Keep in mind, your SMV is how others see you. It has nothing to do with how many people you can have sex with.It has to do with how other people perceive you. It's also about the quality of people you attract. Try to picture Angelina Jolie hooking up with George Wendt (the guy that played Norm Peterson on Cheers.) It's not going to happen. Or Johnny Depp hooking up with Rosanne Barr. Again, not going to happen. George Wednt and Rosanne Barr are a closer match, as far as SMV, And Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie are closer matched with much higher SMVs.

If you are a woman, do you feel that you are in George Clooney's or Brad Pitt's league?
        If you are a man, Do you believe that you can attract someone like Mila Kunis, or Taylor Swift?

Remember, SMV isn't about how you see yourself, but, how others would rate you. So, would you say that when other people see you, do they see you as having the same SMV as George Clooney or Brad Pitt, or Mila Kunis or Taylor Swift?

Or is your SMV closer to that of Macaulay Culkin or Tilda Swinton?

Comment

• fistingfatties
          fistingfatties commented
          Editing a comment
          If your SMV is on the Culkin-Swinton level does it mean that you're too pale?

• CuddlyPac
          CuddlyPac commented
          Editing a comment
          fistingfatties yes and that you should avoid the sun lol

• fistingfatties
          fistingfatties commented
          Editing a comment
          i think he needs more sun

I think that I fall in the Rachel Bilson and Selma Blair level

Comment

• bubblebutt6969
          bubblebutt6969 commented
          Editing a comment
          Just playing it safe, I suppose?

• uninvoked
          uninvoked commented
          Editing a comment
          they're both good looking

• PussySlay
          PussySlay commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, they are both good looking, but not that uber good looking

This is basically saying "if pussy was on the stock market" LMAO!!!!

Comment

• uninvoked
          uninvoked commented
          Editing a comment
          "Houston! the value of pussy is plummeting!" damn imagine if this was a real thing and the people at Wallstreet screaming this.

• LoveShove
          LoveShove commented
          Editing a comment
          Imagine if they mentioned the value of pussy in the wolf of wallstreet

• Kinkytime
          Kinkytime commented
          Editing a comment
          uninvoked why did Houston got involved in this sort of thing? You know that Wallstreet is in New York, right?

Both men and women have SMV, and it is calculated by how you are rated by others. You pussy has nothing to do with it. Any woman can get laid, but who is she getting laid by? Your SMV can easily be learned by the quality of the men or women you attract. Think about the phrase, "Every woman wants him, and every man wants to be him." That is a person with a high SMV. My SMV is relatively high because I always flirt, and I follow through with my promises. And I will ask man to go to bed with me. When we go to the swinger resort, men stand in line to fuck me. Does that mean I have a high SMV? Possibly. What it means is that men know that they can get what they want with me. When we're just out in public, like at Denney's or somewhere, I still dress nice and flirt. We have a bed in the back of our Suburban. So, fun can be had at any time. I'm not looking for a long term relationship, but if I were to be, I would still flirt and have sex on the first date. I like sex, and I want to be with a man who likes it as much as I do. To me, if a man really, really likes sex, and he is well sized and good at it, then, to me, he has a high SMV. I consider myself to be a 7 or 8. But I think the fact that I will have sex with a man as soon as I meet him raises my score to a 10 more often,
        than not. For the next hour or so.

Essentially your SMV is calculated by others. And the quality of men or women you are able to attract will give you a good idea of your SMV.

Comment

• HoneyHoney72
          HoneyHoney72 commented
          Editing a comment
          I wonder if there's a person out there who's keeping tabs on everybody's SMV

• BuiltToLast
          BuiltToLast commented
          Editing a comment
          HoneyHoney72 that would be one hell of a creepy person if he's roaming around and asking about a persons SMV

This is a really interesting topic that you've shared to us. Going to try and read about it more

Comment

• HoneyConey
          HoneyConey commented
          Editing a comment
          yeah, you got links you can share with me?

• Husbandisacuck
          Husbandisacuck commented
          Editing a comment
          No specific links. I would just Google "Sexual Market Value." This is just something my husband talks about at times. So, I have learned a lot from him.

• HoneyConey
          HoneyConey commented
          Editing a comment
          oh ok cool

I just hope that the guys that I've hooked up with perceive that I have a high SMV

Comment

• Husbandisacuck
          Husbandisacuck commented
          Editing a comment
          What is the quality of the men you've hooked up with? Were they successful? Were they the kind of men that other men look up to? Were they leaders?

• LoveShove
          LoveShove commented
          Editing a comment
          iIt's a mixture of both alpha males and down to earth guys, i like variety
      Working...
      X