What Do Women Really Want?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do Women Really Want?

Everyone has their kinks, both men and women. There was a study done researching men and women's interest in certain kinks (See graph below.) Among women, the most preferred, or popular kinks, were females submitting, spanking and males dominating. Add this to the top female sexual rape fantasy, what does this say about what women want from men?

For the men reading this . . . here's a clue ????

Love the chart. Very very interesting ??

Comment

Was expecting that necrophilia would be ranked the lowest

Comment

• CupcakeComments
        CupcakeComments commented
        Editing a comment
        Or at least it was a tie with pedophilia

• BuiltToLast
        BuiltToLast commented
        Editing a comment
        i still think necrophilia is worse

Guess that this is a solid proof that men are kinkier than women

Comment

At least monster or alien sex play is included in that list

Comment

• uninvoked
          uninvoked commented
          Editing a comment
          Don't tell me that you're into that sort of sex play

• LoveShove
          LoveShove commented
          Editing a comment
          oh and if I was?

It still really depends on the person, their ethnical background, personal beliefs and sometimes even religion can play a part.

Comment

Let me ask again, what does this (chart) say about what women want from men?

Comment

• Husbandisacuck
            Husbandisacuck commented
            Editing a comment
            The short answer is . . . women want men to be men, to be genuine, true, caring, open and honest.

• Husbandisacuck
            Husbandisacuck commented
            Editing a comment
            For a longer, more detailed answer, I've written the following . . .

Females Submitting, Males Dominating, Spanking. Why would any woman want this? And what does it mean to submit, anyway? My husband likes to consider himself a cuckold, a submissive. But he fails in the submissive category. I'll tell you why. If my husband were submissive, I'd be able to do anything I wanted, without any fear. The thing is that I do fear losing him. But why? Yes my husband loves to watch me have sex with other men, but the men have to meet a certain standard for him to be satisfied with them.

For my husband to be able to enjoy seeing me with another man, the other man has to have certain characteristics. The other man has to be masculine. My husband has to at least see the other man or men as a kind of equal. My husband was in the military, and most of what he did he can't even talk about. And he has black belts in two different martial art disciplines. My husband isn't shy. He never shows anger. People always remember his name. And my husband is extremely intelligent. My husband owns a very successful business. He's a cyclist. He's taught Tantra. And he always seems to get what he wants.

Before meeting my husband, I'd been married to, and dated, men I thought were Men. Yet, they cheated on me, were dishonest, couldn't handle money, And they never made me feel like I meant anything to them. A lot of people have asked me how I can have sex with other men and still see my husband as the best of the best. The reason is that I will do anything for him. But why? What is so special about my husband that makes me want to do anything to please him?

My husband fits in anywhere he goes. And he is who he is, no matter where he is or who he is around. My husband is very confident. He knows what he wants, and he most often gets what he wants, without much push back. My husband can converse, intelligently, about most any subject. And nothing ever gets to him. If he doesn't like something, he changes it, or does something to make a change. He isn't afraid to tell it like it is. He's respectful, but he will call a spade a spade.

If my husband likes you, it's obvious. And if he doesn't like you, he'll tell you that he doesn't like you. And he'll tell you why. My husband is not affected by tears. He is attracted to people who make things happen and don't whine because things "happen" to them. My husband lives his life the way he wants to. He's a nudist. He's a swinger. He is very athletic. He doesn't care what people think about him. Yet, people always respect him. My husband is a gentleman, when he needs to be. And as a boss, my husband is very well liked. His employees have stayed with him for years, not just because it's a decent job, but because my husband shows them that he cares about them, and their wants and needs, as well.
            We can't go anywhere without people knowing my husband, by name. My husband is always calm, even when all hell's breaking loose. Yes, my husband lets me make a lot of decisions, but he does know how to say no. When he is okay with something, he allows it. When he isn't okay with something, he lets you know. My husband stands firm on his beliefs, yet he is also open to other peoples beliefs. Although he may be open to other people's beliefs, my husband doesn't look for validation from others.

When I ask my husband why he loves me, he tells me that he's chosen to. It's a choice he's made. He sees value in me. And he sees me as an equal partner in our relationship. For my husband, cuckolding is not what defines him. Like competitive fighting, cuckolding, for my husband, is something that he does in his life. It is not his life. I've said before that I feel good that other women do not find my husband attractive, but that's not true. I tell myself that to make myself feel better. If other women aren't attracted to my husband, then I have nothing to fear. The problem is that my husband becomes popular anywhere we go.

It's not really a problem that my husband is popular. The problem lies with me and my fears. I have had men leave me in the past, men who claimed to love me. And my husband isn't like any other man I have ever met. Rules that apply to other people often do not apply to my husband. He is able to do things other people just can't. And it blows me away every time. I am always impressed by what my husband can get away with and what he can accomplish. I have never known my husband to back down from a challenge. And there's a difference between a challenge and a dare.

My husband has an air of confidence when he walks. And I have never known him to say the word can't. The people he hates most are "wasgonna" people. My husband believes that you either do or you don't. There's no "wasgonna." My husband believes that his word is his bond. I have never known him to break a promise. And I trust him. My husband has never given me a reason not to trust him.

Even when it's that time of the month, my husband keeps a cool head, even when I go off. My husband never raises his voice in anger. And his words are well chosen. My husband is an entertainer. He has been to 38 different countries and he's done most everything. And, although my husband loves to tell stories about his life and adventures, he isn't a braggart. He also enjoys hearing about other people's life experiences.

My husband is a generous man. He knows that by helping others reach their goals he is leaving a legacy. Many men have told my husband that they wish they had a wife or girlfriend like me. And it's nice to hear that other men wish they had what my husband has. My husband lives life to the fullest. He has very few, if any, wants because he already has everything he's always wanted. My husband loves me, but I know he doesn't need me. My husband, although he doesn't need me, knows that I need to feel needed, and he makes me feel needed.

My husband is the man other men come to for advice, be it relationship advice or financial advice. Other men respect my husband. And other women see him as a gentleman. My husband spoils me. And he is very romantic. My husband is optimistic. His daily goal is to make today better than yesterday and to pave today a better tomorrow. My husband sees failure as an opportunity to grow and learn. He doesn't let failure get him down. My husband sees every day as a gift, because he knows you only live once, and you don't always get a second chance.

My husband worships the ground I walk on, but he knows that he isn't beneath me. My husband has told me time and again that he could never be with a woman that he didn't see as his equal. And we've been together 10 years. My husband knows that the way to be successful is to empower others to be successful, identifying talent in individuals and harnessing their efforts. My husband doesn't know everything. And, that being the case, he is willing to ask for help when needed. My husband constantly builds me up. He tells me how attractive I am, a lot. And he isn't afraid to tell me, or ask for, what he wants.

My husband is influential. He's able to get people to do things he wants them to do, easily. Why? Because he's charismatic. You can't help but like him. My husband has no problem complimenting others and recognizing other's abilities. My husband doesn't apologize for his desires. And he sees sex as an important part of life. My husband embraces both his masculinity and his femininity. And he's a giver. My husband remembers people's names, and details about their lives. And he is active, not reactive.

My husband compliments me in front of others. And he doesn't talk badly about others. He doesn't judge others, and he lives life on his terms. My husband lets me do what I want, but he will also call me out when there is a need to. My husband's silence can mean more than his words at times. And I am never left wondering if I have made him happy or not. When my husband isn't happy with me, he tells me. And he tells me how what I've done has affected him. My husband helps me push my limits and boundaries. He helps me grow.

Because of my husband's qualities and characteristics, he makes me want to submit to him. And I have not found this with any other man. And the fact that he will call me out is his form of spanking me, even though he will actually spank me, which I think is really hot. My husband doesn't see anything sexual as intrinsically masculine or feminine.

I'm not saying that what women want is my husband. What I am saying is that women want from men what I have found with my husband. They want a man who isn't afraid to be a man. And they want a man who knows how to make a woman feel like a woman. Even the most militant feminist will tell you that she doesn't hate men. She hates men that are weaker than she is, mentally, emotionally, and intellectually. The stronger a woman is, the stronger her man needs to be.

• XperiencedVirgin
            XperiencedVirgin commented
            Editing a comment
            that is a long ass detailed answer

based on that chart a lot of women are into being submissive or dominated. it's kinda interesting to know what other women like in bed

Comment

ok rapeplay is pretty high

Comment

• uninvoked
              uninvoked commented
              Editing a comment
              Didn't know many women fantasize about that.

• CuddlyPac
              CuddlyPac commented
              Editing a comment
              Husbandisacuck what's the reason why most women are into that sort of thing?

• Husbandisacuck
              Husbandisacuck commented
              Editing a comment
              Please refer to my comment below, dated 08-10-2018, 11:51 AM

when you are in love with someone i don't think have a limit or boundaries in sex

Comment

• AirFeline
              AirFeline commented
              Editing a comment
              Does that mean that you're willing to do anything that the girl you're with is going to ask you when it comes to sex?

• josephbarbgp0ad
              josephbarbgp0ad commented
              Editing a comment
              yes of cause! i have to do so anytime she need i will give her what she want.

• Aglowwo
              Aglowwo commented
              Editing a comment
              What was the most extreme sex act you did with your partner?

Husbandisacuck what it mean ? i just try for a little bit ,''the way i know many women have a rape fantasies cause of being forced in sexually

Comment

• Husbandisacuck
              Husbandisacuck commented
              Editing a comment
              Can you re-word your response? I'm not sure I'm understanding what you're trying to say.

• merrygoround
              merrygoround commented
              Editing a comment
              Husbandisacuck maybe what he's trying to say is the reason why some women have that kind of fantasy it is because of what happened to them in the past?

• josephbarbgp0ad
              josephbarbgp0ad commented
              Editing a comment
              exactly that's how was my meaning

Yes exactly, that's what i mean

Comment

Working...
          X