Sex With A Small Penis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex With A Small Penis

Have you ever had Great Sex with a man who has a small penis?

I never really had standards when it comes to dick sizes. I fucked some small ones and also some huge ones and I concluded one thing, it's not about the size, it's about the performance and how well a man can satisfy his woman. Because pleasure can not only be done through penetration.

Comment

Size always matters for me. I'd never suck anything below 7 inches. LOL so yeah, I've never tried a small penis before. Sue me.

Comment

• fistingfatties
        fistingfatties commented
        Editing a comment
        bubblebutt6969 Are you sure that you would enjoy doing it with a guy who has a small dick?

• bubblebutt6969
        bubblebutt6969 commented
        Editing a comment
        If really love the guy, then we would find a way that we would be both satisfied. Even if he has a small dick

• fistingfatties
        fistingfatties commented
        Editing a comment
        bubblebutt6969 that's your point of view. I do have my own as well sweetie

I'm willing to try it as long as he knows how to compensate with what he is lacking

Comment

Been with someone who's slightly below the average, but he made sure that I was the one who came first, so I was somewhat lucky with him

Comment

• halfSlut23
          halfSlut23 commented
          Editing a comment
          Good thing he knows how to handle it down there. Lucky you and lucky him.

• 1xz9
          1xz9 commented
          Editing a comment
          Lookingforlovin yes around that length.

halfSlut23 yes I was lucky to be with someone like him

• Lookingforlovin
          Lookingforlovin commented
          Editing a comment
          I knew it. halfSlut23 is right when she mentioned that you're lucky that he's a considerate partner

The only time that's possible is when the girl has a really shallow vagina to match his small dick

Comment

• halfSlut23
          halfSlut23 commented
          Editing a comment
          So have you ever been with one?

• bubblebutt6969
          bubblebutt6969 commented
          Editing a comment
          Smaller dicks are actually a lot nicer for cuddling. LOL

• BearMsAlive
          BearMsAlive commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, I've been with a guy who is not packing down there

I always prefer a bit below average since the big ones always make my vagina hurt. Yes, big dicks can give you the wow factor but I was never really been comfortable with a guy who has a massive one.

Comment

Yes of course. Size doesn't matter at all. As long as you perform well. That will not be a problem. Unless you have a small penis and can't perform well. lmao

Comment

I didn't really have a good time with a man who has a small penis. All of them are complete disappointment.

Comment

Never tried having sex with someone with a small dick. I think It's okay though, I think I'm not really missing a lot. lol

Comment

• BigDaddy69
              BigDaddy69 commented
              Editing a comment
              Even if it the guy has a micropenis?

For me, size always matters. So if the guy isn't packing then I'm out.

Comment

• CuddlyPac
              CuddlyPac commented
              Editing a comment
              What's the minimum dick length and girth for you?

• fistingfatties
              fistingfatties commented
              Editing a comment
              We're the same one! Size always matters. I'll also leave them if they have a small dick like a chorizo sausage or mini hotdog lol
          Working...
          X