The best ways to score a second date!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best ways to score a second date!

Okay all, it's time for some advice! I don't give it too often but I feel like I gotta pass on all my dating gold to all the other playas out there. Even if u not a playa, that's alright, it's all GOOD. So, how to get a second date or hookup. Sometimes u want more than a one night stand because she's just that good, u kno what I'm sayin? Follow these 3 killer steps and ur sure to score that second date. 1) Show her a GOOD time. Women love to be spoiled! If u take her somewhere swank and treat her to some drinks, she'll see you as valuable and want to get treated again. Dont think of it like bribes. Think of it like treating a woman how she deserves to be treated. Straight up. 2) Don't go ALL the way. I'm not sayin don't do anything on the first date! That'll likely have her running in the other direction just as fast, lol. What I'm sayin is don't go all out. Maybe don't take her home, maybe just finger her to GET HER OFF. Whatever ur comfortable with just make sure you hold a lil back so she'll be coming back for me. Me, I liket to get busy in the back of my car. Its sexy and hot but still not the most IDEAL situtaion so you kno she'll be wanting to get together again for more. 3) Don't eat anything weird! Seriously. This one should be obvious but I've met so many dudes that eat the rankist things on dates. Don't eat onions! Whats wrong with u, son. Honestly. Okay so take these three steps to heart and you'll be hookin up for that second date in no time. PEACE.

*grabs pen and writes everything down* Bro, this is awesome. Thank u!

Comment

No prob, no prob. Jus lookin out for my homeboys! PEACE

Comment

Yup, all of these work. Especially number three! Avoid garlic at all costs, guys. That's just common sense. No amount of mints or gum can get rid of that bad breath.

Comment

Oh god, that garlic breath---nothing worse. PEACE.

Comment

HA! Yup, all of these woul work on me. Especially number two. I love hooking up but there's nothing sexier than making me wait for more.

Comment

Mhmmmmm. I luv being spoiled. Guys who can show me a nice night out are always at the top of my list! <3 <3 <3

Comment

U ladies kno whats what! PEACE

Comment

Yawwwnnnnn. These are like the basics. I would expect ALL of this (and more) on a first date but that doesn't necessarily guarantee you for a second date! It's all about the connection for me. Sure, I love being spoiled and turned on and the good breath is a given. But if I'm not feeling it then no second date. Sorry no sorry!

Comment

Yes, Marcia, preach!

Comment

ok ok marcia, i hear ya. i'm all about that chemistry too! if I'm not feelin it then I might not want a second date either. PEACE

Comment

It's all good guy! If I'm ever in Chicago, I'll let you show me a good time...and then a second! xxxxxxx

Comment

Yeeeessss, Marcia! hmu anytime babe. PEACE

Comment

Working...
                          X