Looking to please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to please

Looking for that woman that wants to give and mainly get that sexual attention that we are not getting at home. Someone that want to

Not getting at home? What do you mean? By the way, i'm interested to give and get that sexual arousal you're saying. When and where? Just leave a message

Comment

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      It means that his wife or girlfriend doesn't want to do it with him already

Want to what? This made me confused.

Comment

What kind of sexual attention don't you get at home? I wanna know.

Comment

• PussySlay
        PussySlay commented
        Editing a comment
        None whatsoever honey. That is the reason why he is here. He has nobody to do it with

It's not that I don't get it at home. It's that she can't give it to me. She is disabled. She has multiple sclerosis. For you fucks that have to be so fucking ignorant. That is the one thing in our relationship that we can't have. And I will not leave her because of that.

Comment

• AirFeline
        AirFeline commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for making this clear and you're such a loyal guy. Wish you luck.

When I say not getting at home. I mean she can't. She is disabled. She has multiple sclerosis which does not allow her to really move alot. So she physically can't
      so for those that act like they know everything. Kudos your not so smart. I love her and would never leave her because of that.

Comment

Where and when are you free? I'm interested. Just leave me a message

Comment

Originally posted by Bigred2694u View Post
          When I say not getting at home. I mean she can't. She is disabled. She has multiple sclerosis which does not allow her to really move alot. So she physically can't
          so for those that act like they know everything. Kudos your not so smart. I love her and would never leave her because of that.
          Aware of Cuckquean? We can do that

Comment

Working...
          X