• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm the type of friend who's willing to try something crazy

Comment

• bemine
      bemine commented
      Editing a comment
      But there are still things that you're not willing to try, right?

I do not know if I will ever try this, but it depends on the friends that I will be doing this act with.

Comment

I never experience having threesome before and I guess it will be interesting participating in one.

Comment

If they are both attractive then why not, it might turn out to be actually fun.

Comment

No, because I'm not really that freaky when it comes to sex

Comment

• Mor2thisIknoe
            Mor2thisIknoe commented
            Editing a comment
            Are you thinking that having a threesome with your friends is freaky?

I have to really think about it first. As much as I want to be in a threesome, doing it with my friends is the reason why I'm holding it back

Comment

That's complicated enough in a friendship so I will turn the offer down.

Comment

If I can get the opportunity I'll be all in morelove tell me do you maybe wanna chat?

Comment

• bubblebutt6969
                bubblebutt6969 commented
                Editing a comment
                I wanna chat with you, so why not send me a message.

A threesome is something that I have always wanted to try, but I dont know if I would like to engage with friends. It would be great to find likeminded people that also wanted the experience and then the three of us could just at each other with wild abandon. Nothing but pure passion and pleasure. It would be awesome if that could turn into a regular thing too, kind of a pleasure FWB.

Comment

I know that I can be a really horny lady, but I'm not that horny that I wouldn't cross that line with my friends

Comment

It is a pass for me. I prefer having a fmf threesome rather than a mmf one

Comment

I actually want to try a threesome for a long time now but I am hesitant since I do not know what to expect.

Comment

I'm not really interested in having a threesome anytime soon. Most especially if it is with my friends

Comment

I will do it if they will agree to pay me.

Comment

If they offer to pay then why not, but if it's for free then sorry for both of them cause I won't do it.

Comment

Working...
                          X