Best Of The Best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Of The Best

Was wondering if any of you been called the best that they had when it comes to sex?

The guy who lost his virginity with me called me that since I was his baseline lol

Comment

• hardandrough
      hardandrough commented
      Editing a comment
      Since it was first time, there was no comparison before you. But by now, we could have fucked few more women after you so your throne could already be obsolete.

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      I love dethroning bitches for guys I've been sleeping with. I'm the very best at my own game. Even if I like him or not, well, sex is really fun!

Never been called the best, but I've been with someone that I considered as the best one

Comment

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      I've always been the best, they would hit me up but I just can't stand the same old faces lol

Had a one night stand who thought that I was one of the best that she's been with. I would often wonder if I'm still on her list or I'm out of it already lol

Comment

• AnnieP
      AnnieP commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are you so concerned if you're still the king? Was she the only one who told you that?

I never dreamed to be the best. And I was not told that I was the best, either. Maybe, there are just some things in this world that stay that way.

Comment

• bemine
      bemine commented
      Editing a comment
      But you would love to be told that you're the best, right?

I've always been the best hahaha most guys would say I'm the best they've ever had. Well, thank you kind Sir.

Comment

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      How many guys had told you that thing? Are they even serious when they complemented you?

I don't really care if they see me as their best or not. What's important for me is that the two of us enjoyed it

Comment

• Danica505
      Danica505 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm, you made some sense over there. Still, you did not answer the question. But I could assume that no one had told you that you were the best.

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      Danica505 maybe somebody has told her that already or that she just doesn't mind it

Most guys would always say that I was their best sexperience. I would believe them but most of the time I would think that they're just playin'.

Comment

• Annalyn
      Annalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah, they were just playing with you. You should not believe everything that they say. They do that so that they could have a second time with you again.

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      smartass Oh my gosh. Is that so?

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Annalyn Oh, no. How foolish I was to believe them?

Best? All men told me that I was the best woman whom they had sex with. Makes me wonder why.

Comment

• AnneCubix
      AnneCubix commented
      Editing a comment
      If all the men you've slept with are virgins, then they would really say that you're the best fuck that they had lol

There have been a couple of them who considered me as their best so far and I'm thinking if I'm still the best or at least on the top five

Comment

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you going to feel bad for yourself if you're not on the top five already?

I think there are two guys who have actually told me that I was their best fuck in a long time which made me feel flattered of course

Comment

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you fucked them again once they told you that? lol

No one had ever told me that. Am I missing something? Now, I wonder if I was not doing enough.

Comment

• Tastyblic
      Tastyblic commented
      Editing a comment
      You shouldn't be worried about it since what's important for them is having an orgasm

• Lookingforlovin
      Lookingforlovin commented
      Editing a comment
      As long as the guy enjoys doing it with you, no need to worry about it honey

As far as I can remember, there might be a handful of guys that told me that I was their best

Comment

• Informerem
      Informerem commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you their first by any chance? that's why they considered you as their best lol

• Cupcakesi
      Cupcakesi commented
      Editing a comment
      Informerem that's a given if she's the one who popped their cherries lol

Not sure if there was one. Since I've been guys who would often say that sort of thing but you know that you were not putting any effort in it

Comment

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      They might be telling you those things so that you would sleep with them again
Working...
X