Worth the catch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worth the catch!

I've once hooked up with someone so perfect. I was in college when I met him. He's a dentist student with a fair complexion and a muscular body. He has a pretty face like an angel. He is a few inches taller than me. He is financially stable and a pretty good conversationalist. He is great in bed and has a huge dick - BONUS. He lives in a nearby beach where we'd always drink beer every night. We usually stay in beach huts and have sex there. To avoid getting caught, we'd just hide away from the locals. We'd always smoke cigars and weeds. It was perfect, so perfect to be just some ordinary hookup tale. The thing is, he's not into something serious and he is also my friend's ex! But it's as if we're soulmates because his kinkiness fits mine. He'd told me that I wasn't like those ordinary girls he's been with. He says our sexual desires are almost the same. He admits that he should've dated me instead of my friend. In every story, there's always the sad part. Our hookup lasted for just three weeks but it was all good. He moved to a new college and he's living on his own there. Well for me, I was busy with my job and I wasn't looking for another hookup after him. The memories of him went on through my mind that he was the best hookup I've had so far. If our paths ever did cross, it would be a pleasure doing all of this again.

I just couldn't believe that he's the best catch but for sure you'll get to meet other guys like him. Or if you get to see each other soon, well, just go for it!

Comment

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      BeautifulCupful Probably he is but we'll never know for sure what might happen next.

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      bubblebutt6969 Maybe they've already parted ways for good.

• Stoneyption
      Stoneyption commented
      Editing a comment
      Based on her descriptions, I could also say that he was also a best catch. Still, the catch is already gone so I guess she needs to look for an another catch.

It all seems so perfect when you knew it was just a hookup. Well, you seriously can't have it all!

Comment

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      It's a hookup that went to a horrible end. I thought that they'll end up together, sadly, no.

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you guys ever had the same experience too halfSlut23 Kinkytime?

Maybe at some point, he still wants to cross paths with you. You did mention that he should've dated you instead of your friend. Does your friend know this?

Comment

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      So you're suggesting that she would wait for him in the hopes of they would be seeing each other again?

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it matter if her friend knows or not? She probably sucks at bed lol

The two of you should have at least tried the long distance thing rather than end things immediately

Comment

• Informerem
      Informerem commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you really think that trying a long distance relationship would workout for them?

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      She did mention that the guy is not into something serious. Although, they should've tried at least.

If the two of you are truly meant for each other, the two of you would cross paths in the near future

Comment

• AglowBeautiful
      AglowBeautiful commented
      Editing a comment
      How can you be so sure of that? There are billions of people out there, there might have been another version of him. Maybe even better!

• CupcakeTea
      CupcakeTea commented
      Editing a comment
      AglowBeautiful she's trying to be an optimist for her. Why do you have to ruin the moment

You should have kept things just the way they were rather than take things to the next level

Comment

• ManlyBeardMan
      ManlyBeardMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that she was asking for more already that's why the guy ended things with her?

• XperiencedVirgin
      XperiencedVirgin commented
      Editing a comment
      ManlyBeardMan or maybe he just thinks that he needs to end things off with her since he's moving.

• Cupcakesi
      Cupcakesi commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you blaming her for being not satisfied with what they already have and for wanting more?

Has it ever crossed your mind that he ended things with you because he might find someone better than you to where he is moving?

Comment

• BabeLady
      BabeLady commented
      Editing a comment
      He might be. But I guess it's for the better. There are a lot of guys out there, probably better than him.

Well, some good things never last so as long as those good things are still around, we should enjoy them before they end.
    Going back, you could still find someone who would have be just like the man that you were referring to.
    Explore. You just do not know what you might get. It could be even better than the previous one.

Comment

Would it still be possible for you to have him back? If yes, then you could try to bring back some of the past.

Comment

• SmgSpuffy
        SmgSpuffy commented
        Editing a comment
        I think it's impossible. Especially when the guy gets to decide to stay or just go. It usually happens a lot.

• Live2Hunt
        Live2Hunt commented
        Editing a comment
        It would be hard for her to take him back. If a guy doesn't like a girl anymore he just moves to one pussy to another. I'm a guy myself.

Those were meant to be just games. The two of you just played it well. Just like any games, it would have to come to its end. And so it ended. At least, it ended just fine. So, what are you gonna do next? Wait for an another one just like him or what?

Comment

Working...
      X