Change of Pace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change of Pace

To those who always been into hookups and one night stands, do you think that you would get tired of it and looking for a serious relationship?

There might be some who would eventually end up having a serious relationship. Just relying on physical relationships can make you feel sad and empty in the long run

Comment

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      That could only be the rarest kind, well, unless you two are compatible with that setup. Most of my hookups are just hookups and nothing more follows.

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      This is true. Most people would still long for a serious relationship. At what age do you think is the right time to have a serious relationship?

It all depends to the person. Because there are some who feel that they don't need to be in serious relationships that's why they go for casual ones

Comment

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Same. Casual dates, casual flirting and casual sexes because having no strings attached is easier.

• imhornyimhorny
      imhornyimhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      True. Some of the old men and women would still do the same hookup things that they have been doing for many years. Do they not get tired of it?

Right now, I'm looking for someone to be in a serious relationship with.

Comment

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      Me either, but it's hard to find someone who isn't sexually aroused all the time. I mean, I cant engage into serious relationships since they always try to inject dirty topics when I'm not in the mood.

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      And how's your search going so far? LoveShove

• hardandrough
      hardandrough commented
      Editing a comment
      How long have you been looking for a serious relationship?

I think most serious relationships happen the least you expect it to come. That's why right now I'm just patiently waiting, just to see if there are guys out there willing to take me seriously.

Comment

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm doing the same thing as well. If I'm looking for a serious relationship, I don't rely on dating apps since they only wanted hookups.

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      I think this has some truthfulness. Sometimes, it comes without us expecting it to happen. Something like serendipity.

I wouldn't be tired of hookups because it only happens once or thrice but a relationship is much tiring since both of you are stuck with each other, no side action whatsoever.

Comment

• TeaBroadway
      TeaBroadway commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't like serious relationships because I always end up getting cheated on, that's why I'm just hooking up with guys and never been in a serious relationship with one yet

I think most of us take turns when it comes to relationships and hookups. Like when your relationship ends, the next person that you're going to be with is definitely just a hookup. You should have just asked when we would think be the right time to end the cycle and settle down already

Comment

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      So are you planning to end that cycle anytime soon?

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      bubblebutt6969 Hell, no. I am still very young and would love to have lots of fun. Maybe, 10 years from now, that would be the time that I would start to think over settling down.

I am not getting tired of it yet. But, of course, I am looking forward into having a serious relationship.

Comment

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you currently looking for one or just waiting for it to drop on your lap?

• MoiraMcTagarrt
      MoiraMcTagarrt commented
      Editing a comment
      But are you sure that you would eventually get tired of it?

I hope that the next guy that I would be with the one that I'm going to settle down with

Comment

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      Hope you would get lucky since there's a huge possibility that he's looking for a physical relationship

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      So what kind of guy are you hoping that you're going to settle down with?

• Lookingforlovin
      Lookingforlovin commented
      Editing a comment
      How long have you been hoping to see the right guy? You might end up old and still the man would never come.

I am already getting tired, actually. I want something serious now. Are there someone out there who would like to take me?

Comment

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, I kinda miss being in a serious relationship too. I wish both of us a happy hunting lol

• Vichie
      Vichie commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are you tired of hooking up with different men?

I am so young and beautiful so I am not yet getting tired of these kinds of fun. I would keep on doing it for few more years to come. Who wants to join me party every weekend? Anyone?

Comment

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, I guess I can join you lol who knows? We might find the one along the way

I am looking for a serious relationship but since I could not find one then I am playing with these hookups for the meantime.

Comment

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      I assume that you have a rotation of hookups right now, I might as well sign up for that lol

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      How can you expect someone to come into your life if you're still crewing around?
Working...
X