One lucky hookup!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One lucky hookup!

I've hooked up with someone and we've been together for three months now. We decided not to put a label on it but my friends and family have known him, they thought that he is my boyfriend. We're seriously compatible with each other and we can relate to almost everything that's why we never get tired of spending so much time together. He always stays at my place and he's aware that I'm seeing other guys than him. It's so rare to meet a guy like him even just for a hookup. Whenever I needed his help, even if he's at work, he is willing to make time just to see if I'm doing fine.

How long are you two gonna keep this up? Sooner or later you two might find someone else.

Comment

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      As long as they get to be comfortable with each other. They shouldn't be rushing into things, it's just three months of getting to know each other.

• Vichie
      Vichie commented
      Editing a comment
      Why did you just assume that they might find someone else? They're already happy with each other, they just don't have right the label yet.

What could be the reason why you two stayed that way? It's not a hookup if you two would always hang out and are allowed to bang other people while being together. Maybe that you two are in an open relationship?

Comment

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that they're in an open relationship. Based on the story mentioned, they're family and friends have already met the guy so, they just deny the fact that they're already dating for a long time now.

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      No, it is not an open relationship. It is called friends with benefits as they are not in a relationship so there would no open relationship.

Maybe he's just homeless at the moment that's why he stays over most of the time lol

But seriously, I feel that you should try and talk to him already with your set up. It is understandable that the two of you are hooking up with other people and don't care about it. What's bothering me is that he stays over at your place

Comment

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      Just because she mentioned that he stays there often, doesn't automatically means that he's homeless

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      She didn't even mention that he needed a place to stay lol that would only confirm that he is homeless. So what if he stays over? She can stay over to his place too, right?

I think that he's the lucky one in your situation since he has a free living arrangement because of you letting him stay at your place

Comment

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      There's nothing wrong about it even if he starts living there with her as long as they split the bill but I'm confused as to what they really are. Friends? Ohh...kay then.

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      PussySlay do you really feel that the guy would split the bills with her?

If the two of you are truly compatible with each other, why not seal the deal with him already. The longer you don't act on it, he might find a girl that he feels more deserving to be with

Comment

• MoiraMcTagarrt
      MoiraMcTagarrt commented
      Editing a comment
      Why would he even look for another girl if she's already there? He should be the one asking her about their status so he can finally court her.

• CupcakeTea
      CupcakeTea commented
      Editing a comment
      Why would you even think that he will find a girl who's more deserving than her? He should be the one who is going to seal the deal with her.

I've encountered the same situation too but it ended too soon. We never put a label on it but we always have each other, it was 6 months of companionship but she passed away from sickness. That's the reason why we never put a label on it.

Comment

• morelove
      morelove commented
      Editing a comment
      Man, I feel sorry for you. It might have been hard for you to move on.

• VickyMae55
      VickyMae55 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you know from the start that she's dying?

You don't feel like he's overstaying his welcome already by staying over at your place from time to time? And did you end up hooking with a different guy while he's there?

Comment

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, I guess he isn't there when she starts to bring other boys in. Lol, unless they're having a threesome.

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      No one's overstaying at someone's place as long as the host loves to have him around lol

I think that the guy is the lucky one in this situation since he can freely stay at your place any time that he wants lol

Comment

• BearMsAlive
      BearMsAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      AnnieP Yeah, as long as he helps clean the place, brings food and keeps her happy. We shouldn't mind their business.

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      If he gives his shares on the various expenses then that would be fine. If bills are split on two then that would be okay.

• hardandrough
      hardandrough commented
      Editing a comment
      If I were the guy, I would really love to stay at your place rent free. Besides, I would be going to fuck you most of the time and that would be my added advantage.

Keep it up until it ends. After all, nothing lasts forever. Except the diamonds, perhaps?

Comment

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      You sound so bitter but I have to agree with you lol

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      Is it true that only diamonds are forever?

Either you stop taking advantage of him or make the relationship real. Those are just the two options that you need to take. Sooner, he would be gone and I think that it would be your loss if that happens.

Comment

• Annalyn
      Annalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you really think that she's the one taking advantage of the guy and not the other way around?

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      Annalyn I'm guessing that you feel that the guy was the ones who's taking advantage of the situation here

Both are lucky but who is luckier here? You or the man?

Comment

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      The man is luckier in this case.

Originally posted by Live2Hunt View Post
    How long are you two gonna keep this up? Sooner or later you two might find someone else.
    And she's going to post about it here and would complain that the guy lead her on and was a total dick for choosing another girl over her lol

Comment

Working...
    X