Indiana Lovin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana Lovin'

A fun-loving lady here, all the way from Fort Wayne, Indiana. I'm so happy to be here and meet new people! I don't have many preferences, I guess I like people who are as cheerful as me. So tell me, what are your happy thoughts?

Have you always been this cheerful or you're taking some kind of medication that's why you're like that? lol

Comment

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      You sound like you don't like cheerful people. Loosen up a bit there, youngsterme. Lol!

• MoiraMcTagarrt
      MoiraMcTagarrt commented
      Editing a comment
      She might be taking some medication for emotional issues. Ooopppsss. No, I am just kidding. There are just some jolly people in this world. She would be happy that she is a cheerful woman.

Originally posted by VanVan01 View Post
    A fun-loving lady here, all the way from Fort Wayne, Indiana. I'm so happy to be here and meet new people! I don't have many preferences, I guess I like people who are as cheerful as me. So tell me, what are your happy thoughts?
    You sound like you're trippin' and I wanna know what it is lol! Nah, I bet you're a very laid-back person and you're very much welcome to be here.

Comment

• fucklove
      fucklove commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you thinking that she had a couple of tablets of E that's why she's sounding extra happy?

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do both of you guys be thinking that she's taking some E just 'coz she's happy? Are you guys irritated by cheerful people like her? You guys haven't messaged her yet just so you both know who she really is.

VanVan01 you sound like one of my cheerful friend and it kinda makes me miss her more. I hope we get to be close and find our matches here as well.

Comment

Happy thoughts? To be laid down by the hot men that I desire. Yes, that to me are is a happy thought. You become happy if you fulfill your desire, right?

Comment

• Annalyn
        Annalyn commented
        Editing a comment
        How many men do you think you can have sex with at the same time?
    Working...
    X