Little Trouble Girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Trouble Girl

Was just listening to this song by Sonic Youth so I decided to use it as the name of the topic. Looking for men who are around Madison who's into some online fun. If you think that you're one of them, just send me a message

How often have you gotten guys into trouble because of what you've done?

Comment

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      Who cares? I think that some girls are worth the trouble. It takes a man who lives for danger and just enjoys every moment with her.

You had me at the title there longneck. Anyway, welcome to the forum! But seriously though, are you looking for some trouble?

Comment

• fucklove
      fucklove commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that you can handle somebody like her?

I'm new here as well, from Cleveland, Ohio. I hope we become friends, longneck.

Comment

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      You sound like you're a people-pleaser there, pleaserloser with your username. No offense! We can be friends too if you want.

Are you into some trouble or something? I hope that you are not because if you are then you are already in a bad situation.

Comment

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think that she would openly talk about it if she truly was in trouble for something

Online fun only? Don't you do some hookups also? I think that an actual hookup would be better than those virtual ones.

Comment

• Kristen23
      Kristen23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe that's only for starters or it's because she's too busy to have actual ones

Who is Sonic Youth? Sorry, but I am not aware of who they are. Is it a popular rock band or something?

Comment

Working...
    X