Meeting a swinger couple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeting a swinger couple

What would you do if you've met a swinger couple for the first time?

Then I'd be friends with them, I bet they're going to invite me to join in their fun, then I might as well go for it for the experience!

Comment

• squirrellove
      squirrellove commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that's kind of the point. You'll be friends with them so you'll be able to join in their fun anytime you want. Well, for me, I'd rather stay friends with them. I feel awkward to be joining in with both of them.

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      You could try but I guess that most couples would like to invite women and not men. I do not know why.

• Aglowwo
      Aglowwo commented
      Editing a comment
      What if they won't invite you? Would you be the one to initiate to offer yourself to join them?

My name says it all, but it won't be for long! I'd like to be their pet, I'll be willing to be their playmate so I can experience the fun that they're having.

Comment

• BabyBabu
      BabyBabu commented
      Editing a comment
      virgingirl You're lucky enough to be their pet and you'll get to have your first experience with them. I hope that they'd take good care of you, ONLY IF you ever get to find yourself a swinger couple and knew that you're still a virgin. They might've hit the jackpot right there.

• Mor2thisIknoe
      Mor2thisIknoe commented
      Editing a comment
      If you were a virgin, why would you choose a stranger swinger couple? Would you not want to share your virginity to a man that you love the most?

• LovelyAlive
      LovelyAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not think that they would like someone who is a virgin. Surely, they would like someone who is well-experienced.

I would make some chit-chats with them but then I won't join them in the end. Hell, I am not prepared for that thing. I was just curious so I made some conversations.

Comment

• BabyUni
      BabyUni commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I could be friends with them and try to learn more from the actual people. That would be awesome. Still, I won't be a participant.

• smartass
      smartass commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, you're right. Maybe I'd consider them as friends and maybe learn a thing or two about what makes them a swinger couple, only if they'd change my mind THEN I will join them without hesitations.

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      It's impossible that after all those chit-chats, there is no possible way that they might have said something that could change your mind and consider joining them?

Well, it depends. If the man is hot and I would go and accept their invitation. That would be like a threesome, right?

Comment

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, sort of. It is just that the the two people are a couple and not some random strangers. Would you insist to join them if one of them initially declined your participation?

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      You'd only accept the invitation if the man is hot? But how about his wife? What if she's not hot, then would you cancel things off with them? Lol!

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      Marphy The wife would not matter. The man would be the one who would fuck me, right?

This must be my calling, a swinger couple wanted to be friends with me? Okay, I should calm down and not make it too obvious for them. Yes, I would like to be friends with them and I am willing to join in their bedroom playtime if they'd ever invite me over for it. This is like a dream come true!

Comment

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Meeting a swinger couple for the first time must be a great calling for us both, don't you think Jaime12? Well, I'd be glad to be friends with them. Obviously, they're already looking for a bedroom playmate the first time they'd ever be friends with me. That's their intention but I'd play it cool as if I don't know a thing or two.

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I understand your excitement and eagerness to join them. Well, I wish you good time with them.

• pleaserloser
      pleaserloser commented
      Editing a comment
      No judgment! You can have all the fun that you want, I hope that they're genuinely a swinger couple, as in they know what they're doing and will not let you go into such trouble, Jaime12

Originally posted by Hanababe View Post
    I've met a couple of swinger couples, and there's nothing they can do to convince me to join them in their little fun. No, thank you!

Comment

• Kristen23
      Kristen23 commented
      Editing a comment
      If they are nice couples, then consider being friends with them. Maybe they're just new around town then you might as well be their tour guide too honesty101. I bet that you'll be good friends with them unless you try.

• AnnieP
      AnnieP commented
      Editing a comment
      But why? Anyway, have you tried it before? You know, you are a man so you have more advantage over the women who would join this type of activity.

• HoneySpyder
      HoneySpyder commented
      Editing a comment
      And why are you so choosy? Do not tell me that you feel awkward with it.

Oh, so they're swinger couples. So, upon meeting them it's not like they'll be telling me hey wanna have sex with me and my husband? No! I should get to know them first and I'll just wait for their invitation if there's something that they have in mind that get me involved.

Comment

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, you would need their invitation. It is not like you would just present your own self.

• Danica505
      Danica505 commented
      Editing a comment
      J3nnyTalia, how are they suppose to give an invitation if I wouldn't present myself to be open to swinger couples like them? Of course, they must know first that into such stuff, then they will consider inviting me over for their swinging sessions.

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, there would be getting to know each other first. After that, the main business would be offered to you. Should you agree, no time would be wasted for the fulfillment of the acts.

If I met a swinger couple then I would ignore them. The hell, why would I be a part of their fantasy? I could have my own fantasy like an orgy so I would just ignore them.They better find other people to be with.

Comment

• lovie456
      lovie456 commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be better if you get to know them well, you might not know that they're actually a nice couple. It's not always about sex here, so what if they're swingers? You can politely tell them that you just wanted to be friends with them and nothing more.

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, the better thing to do is to ignore or avoid them if you're not interested in their kinky shenanigans. You do you Yummykorn and if you get to meet other people than them, then it's okay. That's what you wanted, right?

• AnneCubix
      AnneCubix commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, they're swinger couples and so? If they'd introduced themselves to me and my future husband, I'd befriend them but we will never get involved in any of their sessions. We will never be like them, EVER!

Originally posted by Hanababe View Post
    Okay then, they're swinger couples. I'd be surprised if the next thing you know is that they're dragging me to their sex dungeon or inside of their room. But heck, I might enjoy where this is going.

Comment

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      Good for you as you are a man. How about us, women? I do not think that I would benefit from it. I would feel like I would only be used by the couple.

• SmgSpuffy
      SmgSpuffy commented
      Editing a comment
      Kinkytime How are you not into meeting swinger couples? So your username has been deceiving us this whole time? I don't know why you'd ever feel used by a swinger couple.

Should that swinger couple also look for a couple swinger and not just one person? It would look like it is not fair that they are looking for a single person only. It would be better to switch partners, right?

Comment

• CupcakeTasty
      CupcakeTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      I tend to agree with this one. To be fair, they should look for a couple who is able to accept their wishes. Two couples doing what they want to have to fulfill their sexual fantasies.

• Lucricia17
      Lucricia17 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe it's their first time being 'swingers' and it's only just the beginning of their swinger journey. That's what I think of.

• Lookingforlovin
      Lookingforlovin commented
      Editing a comment
      Lucricia17 And they want to test the water with just one person initially? Then, they would move into a couple? Hhhmmm, nice moves.

Meeting them for the first time? If they look good then I would join whatever they want to have. Since they are just swingers, I guess that they would do those regular sex stuffs so I am not afraid to be with them.

Comment

Working...
    X