Person in a bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Person in a bar

You and your friends went in a bar and you saw there someone you like who happened to be in that bar. Note that the person does not know you. What would you do next? Go on to their table and some chats with that person or just ignore the person and go on with your main business why you went to that bar or do you have other things on your mind?

I'd ignore the person that I like, there's no chance that he'll be able to entertain me in front of his friends. He would bee so shy so there's no need for me to go there and bother him.

Comment

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      You should try winking at him and try seducing him a little and see how he would suddenly approach you. He will come right at you and will start having conversations with you.

• AliveLivery
      AliveLivery commented
      Editing a comment
      Shy? No, I do not think so. He could even be courageous as he is with his friends, so he could do some magical moves.

I'd gather up my courage and go straight to their table and start talking to her. I might even impress her friends how much I really admire their friend that's why I was there.

Comment

• truelove
      truelove commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, if I were the girl, yes I would be impress by your gesture if you'd come up to me and started talking to me badbadboys.
      I'd be glad to entertain you because you went over to our table just to talk to me, that's such a courageous act!

• Aglowwo
      Aglowwo commented
      Editing a comment
      @badbadboy so you're assuming that she likes you already so you went off and started impressing her? Well, you don't look like much, but if you're her type then okay, lol!

• BabyBabu
      BabyBabu commented
      Editing a comment
      So, would you make a story just to get that girl? Ah! Those men who would do all lies just to be close to the girls who they like to have.

He does not know me so what would be the reason why I would need to go and approach him? I think that I would just continue to ignore him as if I did not know him at all.

Comment

• lovie456
      lovie456 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ignore him. You're with your friends having a good time and he's with his friends too having a good time. As long as he doesn't make the first move, just don't go there first. Let him come towards you.

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. This is also what I would have to do. Better stay silent on the side rather than presenting myself like a good.

Well, that would be a perfect opportunity to know him better. I would go to their table if I sense that they are already tipsy. I would introduce myself and have some chats with me. I would make sure that we would be friends after that evening.

Comment

• VickyMae55
      VickyMae55 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that you just wanted to be "friends" with them? Just that really? You should expect that one of them wants to take you home and I bet you wouldn't resist if that guy is yummy as well, lol.

I could be a flirty woman at times. Well, since I like that man, then I could do some moves in order for him to notice me.

Comment

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, if we see attractive people then we'd surely go for them and start impressing them with our flirtatious moves, lol!

• imhornyimhorny
      imhornyimhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      What would be the best moves in order to be noticed easily?

Is he the hottest man that I was attracted to? If yes, then, I would have to grab the chance to talk to him and have some conversations but it would end there. If he does not make further moves, then it is up to him.

Comment

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      Go bemine. It suits your name too, lol, you must do whatever it takes for him to be yours. I'm sure he will get to talk to you, he shouldn't be so rude to a lady like you.

• Airexadre
      Airexadre commented
      Editing a comment
      At least, you have the reservation that he should make the further moves and that you would not make all the moves. Lol. But I still could guess that he would be yours.

I think I'm going to get myself tipsy first in order to earn some strength to come up to him. Also, I'm more chatty when I'm drinking alcohol.

Comment

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      That is a good tactic but make sure that you aren't too tipsy up to the point that you'll vomit in front of him. Drink and flirt moderately!

• longneck
      longneck commented
      Editing a comment
      Aren't we all chatty and alive when we're drinking alcohol? Anyway, I'll let myself be chatty and playful first before I go to him.

That would be my chance to let him notice me. That's why what I'm going to do is that I'm going to drink and party hard (but not up to the point that I'm wasted) until he takes a look at me. Then, I'm going to smile sweetly. He'll surely come up to me after that.

Comment

• AnneCubix
      AnneCubix commented
      Editing a comment
      Gosh! I wonder how beautiful you are. Rilene90

• Rilene90
      Rilene90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't be so curious, I know that you are so gorgeous too. AnneCubix

• smartass
      smartass commented
      Editing a comment
      That's terrific! so, what is your favorite service? Rilene90

I would ignore him. I would have my regular drink session and when I would be a bit drunk, that would be the time that I would go to their table and introduce myself. I would have a chat with them, and he should know where he should take me next. Otherwise, I would be the one to make a move to have him on my place.

Comment

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you really be willing to make the first move? As you said, he doesn't know you, he might think that you're creepy and somehow a stalker.

I am not desperate so I won't come up to him. I will just enjoy drinking in the bar with my friends. Besides, that's the reason why I went there anyway.

Comment

• virgingirl
      virgingirl commented
      Editing a comment
      True. You will just make yourself look like a clown if you come up to their table. Besides, he doesn't even know you so there's a chance that you'll be ignored.

• BabyUni
      BabyUni commented
      Editing a comment
      I won't be that desperate either, so I'll just enjoy my drinks and just casually check him out every now and then, just to see what he's up to LOL!

I don't think I'll come up to him to have a chat even if I really like him. He might be shocked if I do that and he might also think that I have always been stalking him. So what I'm going to do is that I'll mind my own business and won't plan on making a move towards him.

Comment

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      That's right, I won't even have the courage to go up to him and have chats with him. We're both minding our own business so why would I go to him just like that? It's not that easy interacting with strangers in the club, unless I'm already drunk, lol.

I really don't know what he got for lying to you. Oh wait, maybe he's trying to make himself look good in front of you and maybe he wants to leave a good first impression. But that doesn't matter anymore because you just caught him in a lie. Poor guy.

Comment

• AnnieP
      AnnieP commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, maybe the guy wants the girl to think that he's a nice guy and he's not like most guys. But the odds are not in his favor, I guess.

I would slightly flirt with him, and if he is too hard to get I would just chill with my friends.lol.

Comment

I think I will just ignore him and I will go to my friends and have some fun.

Comment

Working...
      X