No announcement yet.

YOU again?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was already the second time. I guess that there would be more to come. So, just lay down there, and enjoy his company while both of you are lying on the bed. I guess that both of you had like whatever that had happened the night before. And oh, you could be drunk again and who knows, a different man could be the next man that you would see when you wake up.

Comment

Oh, come on. Were you not aware that it was the same man that you had hooked up to? I do think that even if we are drunk, we could still remember the people whom we had hooked up with.

Comment

• XtineA
        XtineA commented
        Editing a comment
        hardandrough Some people still remember it, but some don't too. like me, I don't remember other guy that I've been hook up with.

If I like that guy and I feel that he doesn't feel the same I would totally forget him and not to try to think about him anymore.

Comment

• iwantFWB
        iwantFWB commented
        Editing a comment
        Rilene90 Not me, but my closed friend already experienced this.

• Rilene90
        Rilene90 commented
        Editing a comment
        How about you? What if you will fall in love with a girl and he doesn't feel the same way. Are you gonna pursue him? iwantFWB

• iwantFWB
        iwantFWB commented
        Editing a comment
        Rilene90 Nope, and I am sure that won't happened to me.

If this happens to me maybe I will go out as fast as I could. I don't want to talk to him,lol.

Comment

I would ask that guy why we end up hooking up again.

Comment

Working...
        X