Hooking up with a colleague

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooking up with a colleague

One friend really likes a guy in her part-time job. I see them throwing jokes and bantering with each other and during my visits to the cafe that they're working. My friend wants to move to the next level like wanting to hook up with the guy, but don't know how to even make the first move.

Based on what you've said, I think the girl really likes the guy. I suggest that she start to make some physical contact like rubbing on the guy's arm, leaning close when talking but not touching. If the guy is smart, I'm sure that the guy can catch the hint! Wouldn't you think so?

Comment

• SmileDemiSmile
      SmileDemiSmile commented
      Editing a comment
      Leaning close to the man would be the best thing to do as it is a subtle action. Touching his arms is a bit daring already. You do not want to be labeled as a cheap slut, do you?

• hardandrough
      hardandrough commented
      Editing a comment
      Or she could be so daring and grab the man right there and then. Okay, she would do it out of the people's eyes. LOL.

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      She's just wasting her effort if he doesn't get the hint, lol.

Ah! Advise your friend to be flirtier. By becoming flirtier, the guy would have an idea that she likes him so much. The rest would go on. Before she knew it, they already banged each other.

Comment

• LovelyAlive
      LovelyAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      They can use themselves if they are just horny. BiancaG

• BiancaG
      BiancaG commented
      Editing a comment
      LovelyAlive If they are just using their body, that would be fine, we have the right to fulfil our needs tho.

• BiancaG
      BiancaG commented
      Editing a comment
      imhornyimhorny She should put barrier on it, because she don't know if the guy is only want plain sex.

Why not try and invite him for some drinks after work. If you're able to manage to get him drunk enough, I bet you can hookup with him

Comment

• Stoneyption
      Stoneyption commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure, you could get him drunk and then execute the plan, but have you thought of the possible repercussions of that you had done?

• lovie456
      lovie456 commented
      Editing a comment
      Stoneyption I bet that she's already knows what might happen if she tries to hookup with him while they're both drunk.

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Invite him for a date would do, but I do not think that you would be able to have him drunk.

Only hookup? Doesn't she want to make the guy her new boyfriend? If she makes the guy her boyfriend, then we could assume that they could have sex as many times as they want.

Comment

• lover404
      lover404 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe the guy doesn't have what she's looking for in a boyfriend

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      This is the best route. Let them be lovers so that they would be free to have sex anytime they want to have one.

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      The man seems sweet. I think that it is better for them to be lovers.

Why not be nice and flirty with him every time that you talk to him.

Comment

• Mor2thisIknoe
      Mor2thisIknoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly. Be flirty and the guy would be able to notice that one. If he knows what he is doing, then he would make some moves to be with you.

• Lookingforlovin
      Lookingforlovin commented
      Editing a comment
      Being flirty is not enough. Sometimes, we need to do more radical steps to seduce a man.

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      And that can lead to hooking up if the woman knows how to really flirt.

Does the guy like her? If yes, then that would be easy to do. Just do some flirty moves and the guy would be able to figure it out.

Comment

• iwantFWB
      iwantFWB commented
      Editing a comment
      What if the guy is the type who's a bit slow or clueless when it comes to flirting? She might end up wasting her efforts.

I think that they are already flirting with each other. They just need to level up. Okay, I think that she needs to be flirtier with some touches here and there. Or she could be more provocative and ask him for a date.

Comment

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you feel that your suggestions are enough to convince him to ask her out?

If she really wanted to be forward towards him, I would suggest to get his number and send him a few nude pics. I bet that he would be over at your place in less than an hour lol.

Comment

• virgingirl
      virgingirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Nah, it's up to him. I don't have a problem if he believes it or not. Lucricia17

• Lucricia17
      Lucricia17 commented
      Editing a comment
      But I am sure that if he doesn't believe it he still loves it. virgingirl

• virgingirl
      virgingirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Lucricia17 Are you sure about that? but I guess yeah. He would love it.

Tell her to double check if he's seeing somebody before she even tries to make a move on him. Don't want his girl friend go marching in at work looking for a fight.

Comment

When a man likes someone, they would do the first move. So, if you are a woman, and a man whom you like does not do anything, then you should stop liking that man already.

Comment

• youngsterme
        youngsterme commented
        Editing a comment
        What if the guy is also shy to make the first move?

• badbadboys
        badbadboys commented
        Editing a comment
        yumyum Girl if a guy is shy type, she should make the first move, so that from the friends into lovers.

I think that she should wait for the man to do the first move. If she does the first move, that would be perceived as an aggressive move. I do not think that men want very aggressive women.

Comment

OMG! That guy is so lucky! That's all I can say.

Comment

• jennica12
          jennica12 commented
          Editing a comment
          Did you also flirt with your crush? or are you just watching him from afar?

• Lucricia17
          Lucricia17 commented
          Editing a comment
          jennica12 I always get shy everytime we meet or we see each other. so I did not flirt with him, I only watched him from afar and I am contented to it.

• jennica12
          jennica12 commented
          Editing a comment
          Don't be shy, just flirt with him, and if he will flirt you back, I am sure he likes you. Lucricia17

I think the guy likes her too. she should wait for him to do the first move.

Comment

• Rilene90
          Rilene90 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, sounds like the guy really likes flirting with her.

I think the guy tried to flirt her back but he is a shy type to confess..

Comment

Working...
        X