Start Me Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start Me Up

When you're in a relationship, which one of you often ends up initiating sex? Is it the guy or the girl?

Based on my experience, men are always the one initiating sex. Men often feel the desire to have sex and then get aroused rather that woman.

Comment

It depends on who's in the mood and up for it but I think men are more demanding than women when it comes to sex.

Comment

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Men are always in the mood to have sex especially when girls are in a very seductive outfit.

• Danica505
      Danica505 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. Men are more demanding as they love having sex more than we do. I do not know why. lol.

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      The man asks for it more but sometimes it would be a pleasure for them if the woman demands first.

I think guys mostly do this kind of job by sending sexy chats then asking out if we want to make love with them. Men are so good with it and will take advantage of you when it comes to sex.

Comment

• Carlosa34
      Carlosa34 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, and I am sure my knees would tremble on that. AnneCubix

• Carlosa34
      Carlosa34 commented
      Editing a comment
      Rilene90 How can I not? after a long time it would be my first time again to go out with someone.

• Rilene90
      Rilene90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Carlosa34 whooa like how long were you not with someone? and if you are single for that long, how many times do you masturbate in a week?

From what I experienced, men are really the one who initiates sex but sometimes woman also initiates but it is a rare opportunity.

Comment

• Lingtote
      Lingtote commented
      Editing a comment
      Marphy I guess most of the time you are the one initiating based on your answer. Lol

• LovelyAlive
      LovelyAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Let us not make it rare! Let us initiate to have sex more. Let us empower the rights of women to ask for it. Would you be with me on this advocacy?

• Amazeac
      Amazeac commented
      Editing a comment
      How many times have you actually initiated sex with the guy that you're seeing?

In my experience, it is always the men. Could we say that men are hornier than women? Ah! Wait, I remember something I had read in the past. It stated that men always think of sex. Is that true?

Comment

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      Such perverted mind lol! What if they think of sex and don't have a partner? We could rule that they're going to masturbate.

• AglowBeautiful
      AglowBeautiful commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure about that saying that you're talking about. I think that most people think that guys often think of sex because they're the ones who openly talk about it. And us ladies, talk about sex privately.

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      They can hook up if they are horny. inertia

Initiating sex is probably something that just happens organically with both of you likely initiating things together especially when the relationship is fresh and exciting.

Comment

• XtineA
      XtineA commented
      Editing a comment
      This happens if both partners are living together and seeing each other every moment.

• Cupcakesi
      Cupcakesi commented
      Editing a comment
      But if you're in a relationship, are you the one who often initiates it or not?

Originally posted by playagame View Post
    Ah! Wait, I remember something I had read in the past. It stated that men always think of sex. Is that true?
    It's not always the men who think dirty and It's also the woman; like for example, I see my bf wearing a boxer and seen his moose knuckle or the outline of his genitalia then that would trigger me to have dirty thoughts and think of having sex with him.

Comment

• Live2Hunt
      Live2Hunt commented
      Editing a comment
      How about thick muscles or our nipples are poking out. Do you get horny on those?

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      Live2Hunt It depends if the guy has a great body and attractive rather seeing man boobs.

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      I love boobs. Cupcakeri

Most of the time it was the guy who often initiates it. The only time I initiated it is when I'm almost to have my period.

Comment

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah before going through your period because he will have to wait.

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      It is the other way for me. I initiate whenever my period already ended.

It was the guys that I was seeing at the time. Some of them got hard immediately if I walk around wearing only my undies.

Comment

• BabeLady
      BabeLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe your undies are skimpy looking ones, that's why they were easily turned on.

• Mor2thisIknoe
      Mor2thisIknoe commented
      Editing a comment
      It can also be the cameltoe eating away her undies, Men loves to stare at those ones.

Most of the time it is the guy who initiates it. But if I'm the one who initiates it, I would make sure that he's going to get fucked really good.

Comment

• smartass
      smartass commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet the times that you're the one who started it, the guy has was smiling from ear to ear because of it.

I'm just going to admit that I'm the one who often initiates it. Actually had an ex who immediately gets horny whenever I tease her to get her in the mood to have sex with me.

Comment

With the last guy that I was with, I think it was the same number of times for the both of us.

Comment

The guy of course, my ex keep asking me to have sex with him even if we had sex a couple of hour ago.

Comment

Working...
        X