One Night Stand Regrets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Night Stand Regrets

To those who enjoy having one night stands, how many of them do you actually regret on doing it? Mine would be with the last guy that I had a one night stand with. He was actually the ex of a coworker of mine. I had trouble looking at her directly at work because of it.

I guess it was with the ones were I ended up having beer goggles the night before and the ones with a good looking guy but I was too drunk to remember it.

Comment

• fucklove
      fucklove commented
      Editing a comment
      Why did you regret it? Did something bad happen?

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you should regret having those beer goggles rather than having a one night stand.

• TroveLove
      TroveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you guys had a one night stand?

It would be the ones that I never remembered because I ended up passing out in the middle of sex.

Comment

• Divina009
      Divina009 commented
      Editing a comment
      So you really did not know if the sex was finished successfully?

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      That is a bad thing for you. You would never know if you had sex with a good guy or a bad guy.

If the random booty calls from exes count, then those are the only ones that I regret ever doing.

Comment

• Aglowwo
      Aglowwo commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that those exes of yours are great when it comes to their timing since you've yes to some of them.

• AirParis
      AirParis commented
      Editing a comment
      For me, I will not totally regret it because it would be the last time or our moment together before moving on lol.

• rockmybedpls
      rockmybedpls commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like that hookup with your ex happened more than once.

I actually regret it most of the time because I usually have one night stands with the guys I meet at parties or at the bar. I don't remember all of them but mostly they are just random guys that approach me.

Comment

• BugAlive
      BugAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      I just hope that you at least enjoyed doing it with them. Because if you didn't, then it is justifiable to regret those encounters.

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      You never met any guys for one night stand other than in the bars?

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      You should try going to a different bar because I think you already got a reputation of banging most guys in there.

I do not regret any one night stand I had because all of it was worth it. I am a little picky on those I am having one night stand with.

Comment

• virgingirl
      virgingirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you not experience guys who are not worth the one night stand?

• Shane77
      Shane77 commented
      Editing a comment
      There's no really time to regret one-night stand because it just happens on a single night.

• Airexadre
      Airexadre commented
      Editing a comment
      inertia So you always satisfy every time you have a one night stand?

Not one guy since I tend to forget them and don't really care if it turned out to be a bad one night stand what matters are the release and we have done it.

Comment

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      So it is okay for you to have one night stand with anyone?

• AlignerAlive
      AlignerAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      HoneyHoney72 I think she's okay having a one night with anyone because she likes it.

• yumyum
      yumyum commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that you've remembered the ones where the guy was good looking and handsome.

It's not totally a regret but I have guilt having sex on married women and girls who already have boyfriends.

Comment

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      How many married women did you actually slept with? And why do you often say yes to women who are in relationships?

• Mor2thisIknoe
      Mor2thisIknoe commented
      Editing a comment
      merrygoround Maybe this guy's fortune in hooking up ladies are mostly girls who are in a relationship.

My only regrets where the one's who didn't too a great job giving it their all. It's not like I have many kinks but at least they should have tried doing something new but most of them are just plain boring and virgins.

Comment

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess you should blame yourself when it comes to those one night stands with virgins. Were you expecting that they would know what they're doing from the get-go?

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe you're just lazy when it comes to sex and you should have at least told them what you want to be done to you.

• Airbind
      Airbind commented
      Editing a comment
      I have regrets with guys whom I didn't enjoy his performance and was a newbie.

The only ones that I know that I've regretted was the ones where I found out that the guy was married or in a relationship.

Comment

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      How many of them were with married men, if you don't mind me asking?

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it should be the guys that should regret it rather than you.

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      First of all, did you know that those guys are already taken?

It would be the ones that where I was a victim of beer goggles or the ones that I hooked up with just to satisfy my sexual cravings at the time.

Comment

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that it wasn't the other way around and they were the ones who was wearing the beer goggles?

• BearMsAlive
      BearMsAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet you like it as well because I think you were also horny at that time because they're a lot of chicks.

The ones that I knew who were in relationships when I did it. Was kinda lucky since their partners never knew that we've hooked up.

Comment

• CupcakeTasty
      CupcakeTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you the type who enjoys hooking up with guys in a relationships? Or they are more of a spur of the moment thing between the two of you?

It would be with guys who were really hot but I was too drunk to know whether he was good in bed or not.

Comment

• HoneySpyder
      HoneySpyder commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that you're not going to trust his answer if you asked him if it was a good one or not.

• Lucricia17
      Lucricia17 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you guys make out? So how's the performance? Does he have a mind blowing performance?

I had it once. I didn't know that he is one of my brother's friends, and I don't know if he remembers me. but I keep avoiding him,lol

Comment

• jennica12
      jennica12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Rilene90 Do you think that he will believe that? if you ask me, I don't think so.

• Rilene90
      Rilene90 commented
      Editing a comment
      I would act like he is nothing to me but a stranger. jennica12

• jennica12
      jennica12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Rilene90 If he really remembers me, I am sure he would not tell that to my brother.

I don't have any regrets about hooking up with those guys. They give me what I want.

Comment

• iwantFWB
      iwantFWB commented
      Editing a comment
      Can you tell me your fav. position when you guys make out? Yuki23

• Yuki23
      Yuki23 commented
      Editing a comment
      69 position is the best, and I am planning to try the reverse. iwantFWB

• iwantFWB
      iwantFWB commented
      Editing a comment
      @position I never heard reverse position before.
Working...
X