My Summer Hookup Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Summer Hookup Story

I had a short trip to my granny's house one summer and she got this really big dog. The neighbor was just too hot too resist and one night we made out at the backyard.
    Then this dog suddenly jumps over us. Hell broke loose grandma woke up and the entire neighborhood. lol from that day on me and that dog became enemies. What a jealous dog he is.

Did you guys finished your business? Lol, the dog probably did not like the idea of you hooking up in the backyard.

Comment

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      I got a feeling that they came up with another round cause surely they weren't satisfied because of interruptions. lol.

• morelove
      morelove commented
      Editing a comment
      You might be right in this, hope they did it in a much secure place, hahaha.

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      morelove well I guess we wouldn't know for sure, hahaha

Why did you do it in the backyard? Why not in the house of that hot neighbor? Is he married or something?

Comment

• imhornyimhorny
      imhornyimhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe they only meet at the backyard for a talk and then got horny all of a sudden so they just do it right there and then, lmao. yumyum

• yumyum
      yumyum commented
      Editing a comment
      imhornyimhorny kinda wondering about what their topic is, LOL.

• Rilene90
      Rilene90 commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel sorry for her if he is already married. yumyum

So since this event was interrupted I'm guessing you sneak again and continued the unfinished business with your hot neighbor, lol.

Comment

• yumyum
      yumyum commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope they did it in the house this time! to avoid interruption.

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      yumyum we will never know, hahha

Hope your grandma didn't call 911 for that, lol.

Comment

• XperiencedVirgin
      XperiencedVirgin commented
      Editing a comment
      Her grandma might had a hunch that time that it was her granddaughter lol.

I hope the dog didn't bite either of you and I hope you composed yourselves and act normally before your grandma came lol. I can't imagine the awkwardness.

Comment

• iwantFWB
      iwantFWB commented
      Editing a comment
      I wonder how embarrassing it would be if their neighbors saw them.

LOL, the dog is just doing its job protecting the backyard.

Comment

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      The dog be like "get a room you two" haha.

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly, the dog doesn't want to see others playing in their backyard haha.

Maybe you're making too much noise in the backyard and that alerted your grandmas dog.

Comment

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      She might be really enjoying her hot neighbor, lol.

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe her hot neighbor got a good size down there or he's probably hitting the right spot lol.

Did your grandma noticed you in the backyard or you and your neighbor immediately run off from the scene, lol.

Comment

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think they can ran off that easy especially if they're near the climax, lol.

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope they still in the mood to continue what they started after that interruption haha.

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that the mood is already ruined, having to run off and hide from all the neighbors, lol.

So the entire neighborhood woke up from that chaos and none of them saw the two of you? You and your neighbor must be pretty quick at hiding.

Comment

• Lookingforlovin
      Lookingforlovin commented
      Editing a comment
      I know, considering that there was a dog so I don't think they get to go inside her grandmas house, LOL.

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't even wanna know anymore though it would be nice is she'll update us about what happened after that hahaha.

I am more interested in how'd you escaped from the scene. Did you guys ran off to your neighbors house and continued it there?

Comment

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you don't mind, would you like to share the reason why you're interest in how they escape?

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      Because maybe I'll learn some moves I can use for future situations. I like hook ups like this, its so fun and the thrill that you'll feel is just simply amazing! It makes the orgasms and moment more satisfying. 1xz9

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, so you like to do it in weird places huh, that's kinda cool.

Half of the comments here are wondering how you'd escape from that scene and the other half is wondering if you guys continued it. LOL.

Comment

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      How about you? Which side of the comments are you on? LOL

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      Neither both sides. I don't really care about how they escaped or if they continue with it. She's just sharing her experience on how they were interrupted with the dog so I'm contented with it.

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      You have a point lol, but sometimes you know, it sure crosses our mind what happened after that, hahaha.

You should have make friends with the dog first so that he will become your accomplice later on, LOL. The dog wouldn't come barking and only if you bring some treats that time, it would have solve the problem easily, hahaha.

Comment

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      LMAO, you are have a point in she should be bringing some treats.

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      halfSlut23 I am glad you appreciate my humor, hahaha

• morelove
      morelove commented
      Editing a comment
      Even she had became friends with the dog, her hot neighbor will still be an enemy to the dogs eye lol.

Originally posted by hardandrough View Post
    I had a short trip to my granny's house one summer and she got this really big dog. The neighbor was just too hot too resist and one night we made out at the backyard.
    Then this dog suddenly jumps over us. Hell broke loose grandma woke up and the entire neighborhood. lol from that day on me and that dog became enemies. What a jealous dog he is.
    Is your neighbor that hot and irresistible?

Comment

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      Probably, a kind of hot where you immediately get horny just by looking at them, lol.

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      inertia oh, now I'm kinda curious about the looks of his hot neighbor lol.

You might be moaning so loud in the backyard and the dog couldn't take it anymore so he had to interrupt you guys, lmao.

Comment

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lesson for the day: go get a room for uninterrupted sex, lmao.

• Lucricia17
      Lucricia17 commented
      Editing a comment
      hahaha I wonder if they get on climax, lol.
Working...
X